This is a review about Stat4, based on 2 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Stat4 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Stat4 antibody.
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology Stat4 product
- Santa Cruz anti-STAT4 monoclonal antibody was used to perform chromatin immunoprecipitation to study if IkappaBzeta is essential for natural killer cell activated by IL-12 and IL-18.ncbi, more
Thermo ScientificThermo Scientific Stat4 product
- Zymed polyclonal rabbit anti-STAT4 antibody was used to perform flow cytometry in order to investigate the role of hybrid Th1/2 cells in natural immune responses against parasites.ncbi, more
BD BiosciencesBD Biosciences Stat4 product
- BD Biosciences PE-conjugated anti-pSTAT4 antibody was used to perform flow cytometry in order to investigate the role of hybrid Th1/2 cells in natural immune responses against parasites.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||Stat4 antibody|
Table 2. mouse Stat4 antibody ChIP assay.
- Michael Peine et al. (2013). "Stable T-bet(+)GATA-3(+) Th1/Th2 hybrid cells arise in vivo, can develop directly from naive precursors, and limit immunopathologic inflammation".PMID 23976880
- Tohru Miyake et al. (2010). "IκBζ is essential for natural killer cell activation in response to IL-12 and IL-18".PMID 20876105
questions and comments