This is a review about Myc, based on 2 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Myc antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Myc antibody.
Myc synonym: AU016757; Myc2; Niard; Nird; bHLHe39; c-myc proto-oncogene; myc proto-oncogene protein; transcription factor p64
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology Myc product
- Santa Cruz anti-c-MYC antibody was used to perform western blot in order to investigate the role of FBW7 in the Notch signalling pathway.ncbi, more
Cell Signaling TechnologyCell Signaling Technology Myc product
- Cell Signaling anti-p-c-MYC antibody was used to perform western blot in order to investigate the role of FBW7 in the Notch signalling pathway.ncbi, more
- Sigma anti-c-Myc antibody was used to perform immunoprecipitation in order to study CHRONO regulates mammalian circadian clock.ncbi, more
Table 2. mouse Myc antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Akihiro Goriki et al. (2014). "A novel protein, CHRONO, functions as a core component of the mammalian circadian clock".PMID 24736997
- Rocio Sancho et al. (2013). "Fbw7 repression by hes5 creates a feedback loop that modulates Notch-mediated intestinal and neural stem cell fate decisions".PMID 23776410
questions and comments