This is a review about Ins2, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Ins2 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Ins2 antibody.
Ins2 synonym: AA986540; Ins-2; InsII; Mody; Mody4; proinsulin; insulin-2
AbcamAbcam Ins2 product
- Abcam anti-proinsulin mouse monoclonal antibody was used to perform immunocytochemistry in order to study the role for PICK1 and ICA69 in regulating the formation and maturation of insulin granules.ncbi, more
Table 1. mouse Ins2 antibody immunohistochemistry.
R and D Systems
- R&D systems anti-proinsulin mouse monoclonal antibody was used to perform western blot in order to study the role for PICK1 and ICA69 in regulating the formation and maturation of insulin granules.ncbi, more
- DAKO Guinea Pig anti-insulin was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to study the mechanism by which the small molecule inhibitor of TGF-beta receptor I (Alk5) reverses beta cell de-differentiation.ncbi, more
- DAKO anti-Insulin was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to show that specific myeloid cells derived from the yolk sac.ncbi, more
|R and D Systems||1|
Table 2. mouse Ins2 antibody western blot.
Table 3. mouse Ins2 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Barak Blum et al. (2014). "Reversal of β cell de-differentiation by a small molecule inhibitor of the TGFβ pathway".PMID 25233132
- Mian Cao et al. (2013). "PICK1 and ICA69 control insulin granule trafficking and their deficiencies lead to impaired glucose tolerance".PMID 23630453
- Christian Schulz et al. (2012). "A lineage of myeloid cells independent of Myb and hematopoietic stem cells".PMID 22442384
questions and comments