This is a review about Hras1, based on 6 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Hras1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Hras1 antibody.
Hras1 synonym: H-ras; Ha-ras; Harvey-ras; Hras-1; Kras2; c-H-ras; c-Ha-ras; c-rasHa; ras; GTPase HRas; H-Ras-1; H-ras 1 protein; c-Ha-ras p21 protein; c-Ha-ras transgene; p21ras; transforming protein P21
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore Hras1 product
- western blotIn 2004, Lucinda F Reynolds et al. used EMD Millipore Hras1 antibody to detect Ras in stimulated thymocytes from vav1 gene mutant mice [ncbi , more ]. In 2003, Michael D Wheeler et al. employed EMD Millipore Hras1 antibody to study the association and activation of impaired ras membrance in PPARalpha knockout mice after partial hepatectomy [ncbi , more ].
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology Hras1 product
- western blotIn 2010, Da Yong Lee et al. used Santa Cruz Biotechnology Hras1 antibody to perform western blots in order to study the effect of neurofibromatosis-1 on neuroglial progenitor proliferation and glial differentiation [ncbi , more ]. In 2009, Yohei Iguchi et al. used Santa Cruz Biotechnology Hras1 antibody to perform western blot in order to study the role of TDP-43 in the maintenance of neuronal cell morphology and survival [ncbi , more ]. In 2002, Songyun Zhu et al. applied Santa Cruz Biotechnology Hras1 antibody to study the role of C/EBP beta in Ras-mediated tumorigenesis and cell survival [ncbi , more ].
- Da Yong Lee et al. (2010). "Neurofibromatosis-1 regulates neuroglial progenitor proliferation and glial differentiation in a brain region-specific manner".PMID 20876733
- Yohei Iguchi et al. (2009). "TDP-43 depletion induces neuronal cell damage through dysregulation of Rho family GTPases".PMID 19535326
- Kyoko Kawasaki et al. (2008). "Ras signaling directs endothelial specification of VEGFR2+ vascular progenitor cells".PMID 18391074
- Lucinda F Reynolds et al. (2004). "Vav1 transduces T cell receptor signals to the activation of the Ras/ERK pathway via LAT, Sos, and RasGRP1".PMID 14764585
- Michael D Wheeler et al. (2003). "Impaired Ras membrane association and activation in PPARalpha knockout mice after partial hepatectomy".PMID 12388208
- Songyun Zhu et al. (2002). "CCAAT/enhancer binding protein-beta is a mediator of keratinocyte survival and skin tumorigenesis involving oncogenic Ras signaling".PMID 11756662
questions and comments