This is a review about Apc, based on 6 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Apc antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Apc antibody.
Apc synonym: AI047805; AU020952; AW124434; CC1; Min; mAPC; adenomatous polyposis coli protein; multiple intestinal neoplasia
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology Apc product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit Apc (C-20) antibody (1:400) was used in immunohistochemistry in order to study the role of adenomatous polyposis coli (Apc) in the early development of the cerebral cortex. (catalog: sc-896) ncbi, more
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore Apc product
- Calbiochem monoclonal anti-CC1 antibody was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to investigate the regulatory effect of Myrf on central nervous system myelination.ncbi, more
- Calbiochem mouse anti-APC antibody was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to study the effect of Neurofibromatosis-1 on neuroglial progenitor proliferation and glial differentiation.ncbi, more
- Oncogene anti-mouse APC/CC1 antibody (1:50) was used in immunocytochemistry in order to investigate the roles of Nkx2.2 and Nkx6.2 in the regulation of myelin sheath formation.ncbi, more
- Oncogene anti-Apc antibody was used for western blot and immunoprecipitation in order to show that levels of Wnt/ catenin signaling activation determine the organ-specificity of tumorigenesis.ncbi, more
- Calbiochem mouse monoclonal anti-adenomatus polyposis coli (APC) antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study the role for the proneural gene Mash1 in specifing an early population of telencephalic oligodendrocytes in sections from mice.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||2||Apc antibody|
Table 2. mouse Apc antibody western blot.
AbcamAbcam Apc product
- Abcam rabbit polyclonal Apc antibody (1:100) was used in immunohistochemistry in order to study the role of adenomatous polyposis coli (Apc) in the early development of the cerebral cortex.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||Apc antibody|
Table 3. mouse Apc antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Helena Bujalka et al. (2013). "MYRF is a membrane-associated transcription factor that autoproteolytically cleaves to directly activate myelin genes".PMID 23966833
- Da Yong Lee et al. (2010). "Neurofibromatosis-1 regulates neuroglial progenitor proliferation and glial differentiation in a brain region-specific manner".PMID 20876733
- Jun Cai et al. (2010). "Co-localization of Nkx6.2 and Nkx2.2 homeodomain proteins in differentiated myelinating oligodendrocytes".PMID 19780200
- Claudia Gaspar et al. (2009). "A targeted constitutive mutation in the APC tumor suppressor gene underlies mammary but not intestinal tumorigenesis".PMID 19578404
- Uladzislau Ivaniutsin et al. (2009). "Adenomatous polyposis coli is required for early events in the normal growth and differentiation of the developing cerebral cortex".PMID 19149881
- Carlos M Parras et al. (2007). "The proneural gene Mash1 specifies an early population of telencephalic oligodendrocytes".PMID 17442807
questions and comments