This is a review about Apc, based on 6 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Apc antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Apc antibody.
Apc synonym: AI047805; AU020952; AW124434; CC1; Min; mAPC; adenomatous polyposis coli protein; multiple intestinal neoplasia
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology Apc product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit Apc (C-20) antibody (1:400) was used in immunohistochemistry in order to study the role of adenomatous polyposis coli (Apc) in the early development of the cerebral cortex. (catalog: sc-896) [ncbi , more ]
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore Apc product
- Calbiochem monoclonal anti-CC1 antibody was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to investigate the regulatory effect of Myrf on central nervous system myelination. [ncbi , more ]
- Calbiochem mouse anti-APC antibody was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to study the effect of Neurofibromatosis-1 on neuroglial progenitor proliferation and glial differentiation. [ncbi , more ]
- Oncogene anti-mouse APC/CC1 antibody (1:50) was used in immunocytochemistry in order to investigate the roles of Nkx2.2 and Nkx6.2 in the regulation of myelin sheath formation. [ncbi , more ]
- Oncogene anti-Apc antibody was used for western blot and immunoprecipitation in order to show that levels of Wnt/ catenin signaling activation determine the organ-specificity of tumorigenesis. [ncbi , more ]
- Calbiochem mouse monoclonal anti-adenomatus polyposis coli (APC) antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study the role for the proneural gene Mash1 in specifing an early population of telencephalic oligodendrocytes in sections from mice. [ncbi , more ]
|EMD Millipore||2||Apc antibody|
Table 2. mouse Apc antibody western blot.
AbcamAbcam Apc product
- Abcam rabbit polyclonal Apc antibody (1:100) was used in immunohistochemistry in order to study the role of adenomatous polyposis coli (Apc) in the early development of the cerebral cortex. [ncbi , more ]
|EMD Millipore||1||Apc antibody|
Table 3. mouse Apc antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Helena Bujalka et al. (2013). "MYRF Is a Membrane-Associated Transcription Factor That Autoproteolytically Cleaves to Directly Activate Myelin Genes".PMID 23966833
- Da Yong Lee et al. (2010). "Neurofibromatosis-1 regulates neuroglial progenitor proliferation and glial differentiation in a brain region-specific manner".PMID 20876733
- Jun Cai et al. (2010). "Co-localization of Nkx6.2 and Nkx2.2 homeodomain proteins in differentiated myelinating oligodendrocytes".PMID 19780200
- Claudia Gaspar et al. (2009). "A targeted constitutive mutation in the APC tumor suppressor gene underlies mammary but not intestinal tumorigenesis".PMID 19578404
- Uladzislau Ivaniutsin et al. (2009). "Adenomatous polyposis coli is required for early events in the normal growth and differentiation of the developing cerebral cortex".PMID 19149881
- Carlos M Parras et al. (2007). "The proneural gene Mash1 specifies an early population of telencephalic oligodendrocytes".PMID 17442807
questions and comments