This is a review about transthyretin, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using transthyretin antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited transthyretin antibody.
transthyretin synonym: CTS; CTS1; HEL111; HsT2651; PALB; TBPA; ATTR; carpal tunnel syndrome 1; epididymis luminal protein 111; prealbumin, amyloidosis type I; thyroxine-binding prealbumin
- Dako polyclonal anti-transthyretin antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study the association of hereditary lattice corneal dystrophy with corneal amyloid deposits enclosing C-terminal fragments of feratoepithelin.ncbi, more
- Dako rabbit anti-human prealbumin antibody was used in western blot to study SAP and its interacting protein.ncbi, more
- Dako antibodies to transthyretin (prealbumin) were used in immunohistochemistry to study on a German patient that presents a chance association of B-CLL with "sporadic" familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy.ncbi, more
Table 1. transthyretin antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Diasorin goat anti-human transthyretin antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to study its interaction with homocysteine in vitro and in vivoncbi, more
Table 2. transthyretin antibody western blot.
Table 3. transthyretin antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Barbara Stix et al. (2005). "Hereditary lattice corneal dystrophy is associated with corneal amyloid deposits enclosing C-terminal fragments of keratoepithelin".PMID 15790870
- Amareth Lim et al. (2003). "In vitro and in vivo interactions of homocysteine with human plasma transthyretin".PMID 14507924
- J W Sen et al. (2002). "Serum amyloid p component does not circulate in complex with C4-binding protein, fibronectin or any other major protein ligand".PMID 12100475
- M Buttmann et al. (2002). ""Sporadic" familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy in a German patient with B cell lymphocytic leukaemia".PMID 12082059