This is a review about transferrin receptor 2, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using transferrin receptor 2 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited transferrin receptor 2 antibody.
transferrin receptor 2 synonym: HFE3; TFRC2; transferrin receptor protein 2
Life Technologies Corporation
- Zymed Laboratories Inc. anti-transferrin receptor antibody was used in human cells and in western blot to study the role for ubiquilin 1 in modulating amyloid precursor protein trafficking and Abeta secretion.ncbi, more
|Life Technologies Corporation||1|
Table 1. transferrin receptor 2 antibody western blot.
- Fabio Malavasi (University of Turin Medical School, Italy) monoclonal transferrin receptor-2 antibody was used in western blot, immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, and flow cytometry to characterize human transferrin receptor-2ncbi, more
CAROLINE A ENNS
- Caroline A. Enns (Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland OR) mouse monoclonal anti-TfR2 antibody was used in western blot, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry, and ELISA to study hterotypic interactions between transferrin receptor and transferrin receptor 2ncbi, more
- Mikko Hiltunen et al. (2006). "Ubiquilin 1 modulates amyloid precursor protein trafficking and Abeta secretion".PMID 16945923
- Todd M Vogt et al. (2003). "Heterotypic interactions between transferrin receptor and transferrin receptor 2".PMID 12406888
- Silvia Deaglio et al. (2002). "Structural, functional, and tissue distribution analysis of human transferrin receptor-2 by murine monoclonal antibodies and a polyclonal antiserum".PMID 12393650