This is a review about mesothelin, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using mesothelin antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited mesothelin antibody.
mesothelin synonym: MPF; SMRP; CAK1 antigen; megakaryocyte potentiating factor; pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor; soluble MPF mesothelin related protein
- Dakopatts anti-HBME-1 antibody was used in paraffin sections from human tumors and in immunohistochemistry to study the role for keratan sulfate-glycanated isoforms of thyroglobulin and transferrin in papillary thyroid carcinomas.ncbi, more
Table 1. mesothelin antibody immunohistochemistry.
NOVOCASTRA LABORATORY VISION BIOSYSTEMS
- Novocastra Laboratory Vision BioSystems mesothelin antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study the expression of mesothelin in fine-needle aspiration biopsy specimens of pancreatic adenocarcinoma.ncbi, more
- Novocastra anti-mesothelin monoclonal antibody 5B2 was used in immunohistochemistry to study its expression in normal mesothelial cells and in mesothelioma, and ovarian and pancreatic adenocarcinomancbi, more
- Amy C Baruch et al. (2007). "Immunocytochemical study of the expression of mesothelin in fine-needle aspiration biopsy specimens of pancreatic adenocarcinoma".PMID 17304533
- Raffit Hassan et al. (2004). "Mesothelin: a new target for immunotherapy".PMID 15217923
- Gaetano Magro et al. (2003). "Proteomic and postproteomic characterization of keratan sulfate-glycanated isoforms of thyroglobulin and transferrin uniquely elaborated by papillary thyroid carcinomas".PMID 12819023