This is a review about leptin, based on 6 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using leptin antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited leptin antibody.
leptin synonym: LEPD; OBS; leptin (murine obesity homolog); leptin (obesity homolog, mouse); obese protein; obese, mouse, homolog of; obesity factor
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology leptin product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-Ob antibody was used to carry out western blot analysis in order to identify the binding sites of PPAR Gramma and RXR in a genome wide manner during adipogenesis. (catalog: sc-9014) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit polyclonal leptin antibody (sc-843) was used in ELISA to study leptin concentrations in peritoneal fluid during endometriosis (catalog: sc-843) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit polyclonal anti-human ob antibody (A-20) was used in immunohistochemistry to study the potential involvement of leptin in carcinogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit polyclonal leptin antibodies were used in immunohistochemical staining of paraffin sections of invasive ductal carcinomas to study in its expression in human breast cancersncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||leptin antibody||sc-9014|
Table 1. leptin antibody western blot.
R and D SystemsR and D Systems leptin product
- R&D Systems ELISA kit for leptin was used in ELISA to determine the quantity of adiponectin in the lysates of human HEK293 cells.ncbi, more
- Peprotech leptin antibody was used in western blot to illustrate the physiological significance of direct actions of leptin in a given peripheral tissue.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||leptin antibody|
Table 3. leptin antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Mohamed Sabry Hamza et al. (2009). "De-novo identification of PPARgamma/RXR binding sites and direct targets during adipogenesis".PMID 19300518
- Linglin Xie et al. (2006). "Intracellular trafficking and secretion of adiponectin is dependent on GGA-coated vesicles".PMID 16407204
- Xiu Jie Wang et al. (2004). "Potential involvement of leptin in carcinogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma".PMID 15300888
- Makoto Ishikawa et al. (2004). "Enhanced expression of leptin and leptin receptor (OB-R) in human breast cancer".PMID 15240518
- Jing Ning Huan et al. (2003). "Adipocyte-selective reduction of the leptin receptors induced by antisense RNA leads to increased adiposity, dyslipidemia, and insulin resistance".PMID 12925533
- Neal G Mahutte et al. (2003). "Inverse correlation between peritoneal fluid leptin concentrations and the extent of endometriosis".PMID 12773447