This is a review about huntingtin, based on 10 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using huntingtin antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited huntingtin antibody.
huntingtin synonym: IT15; huntington disease protein
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore huntingtin product
- Chemicon-Milliporeanti-huntingtin antibody was used for immunoblotting in order to illustrate the full-length huntingtin's helical organization and role as a facilitator of the multi-subunit PRC2 complex.ncbi, more
- Chemicon Htt antibody was used in immunocytochemistry in oeder to demonstrate that huntington's disease protein contributes to RNA-mediated gene silencingncbi, more
- Chemicon International mouse monoclonal anti-Htt antibody MAB2166 and rat monoclonal anti-Htt antibody MAB2174 were used in ChIP assay to study the effect of Huntingtin on dynein/dynactin-mediated vesicle transport in human HeLa-M cells.ncbi, more
- Chemicon anti-expanded polyQ htt (1C2) antibody was used in western blot to study Huntingtin filaments from mouse and human brainncbi, more
- Chemicon monoclonal HD antibody against N terminus (amino acid 181-812) (likely recognizing both normal and mutant huntingtins) was used in immunohistochemistry to study huntingtin cross-linking by transglutaminase 2ncbi, more
- Chemicon monoclonal huntingtin antibody was used in western blot to characterize a brain-specific membrane-associated lysophosphatidic acid acyl transferase endophilin B1bncbi, more
- Chemicon anti-htt antibody 2166 was used in immunoprecipitation to study the effect of interaction between HIP14 and huntingtin on neuronal transport in human HEK 293T.ncbi, more
- Chemicon mouse monoclonal anti-huntingtin antibody (MAB2166) was used in western blot and immunohistochemistry to study the role for PACSIN 1 during early stages of the selective neuropathology of HD in cells and sections from human brain tissue.ncbi, more
- Chemicon monoclonal antibody mAb2170 made to aa 1247-1645 of huntingtin was used in immunocytochemistry to detect huntingtin in primary human fibroblasts, and in western blot to detect huntingtin in the nuclear fractions prepared from normal human fibroblasts and clonal striatal cells, and mAb2168 made to aa 2146-2541 of huntingtin was used in western blot to detect huntingtin in the nuclear fractions prepared from normal human fibroblasts and clonal striatal cellsncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||6||huntingtin antibody|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||huntingtin antibody|
Table 1. huntingtin antibody western blot.
|EMD Millipore||2||huntingtin antibody|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||huntingtin antibody|
Table 2. huntingtin antibody immunohistochemistry.
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology huntingtin product
- Santa Cruz huntingtin antibody (1:100) was used immunohistochemistry in order to investigate the toxic effects of glial cells in the regulation of several neurodegenerative disordersncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-N-terminal htt (N-18) antibody was used in western blot and immunohistochemistry to study Huntingtin filaments from mouse and human brainncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||3||huntingtin antibody|
Table 3. huntingtin antibody immunocytochemistry.
- CovalAb monoclonal HD antibody 81D4 (mouse IgM) against the transglutaminase-induced cross-links was used in immunohistochemistry to study huntingtin cross-linking by transglutaminase 2ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||huntingtin antibody|
Table 4. huntingtin antibody ChIP assay.
|EMD Millipore||1||huntingtin antibody|
Table 5. huntingtin antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Ihn Sik Seong et al. (2010). "Huntingtin facilitates polycomb repressive complex 2".PMID 19933700
- Takuya Tamura et al. (2009). "Glial cell lineage expression of mutant ataxin-1 and huntingtin induces developmental and late-onset neuronal pathologies in Drosophila models".PMID 19165334
- Jeffrey N Savas et al. (2008). "Huntington's disease protein contributes to RNA-mediated gene silencing through association with Argonaute and P bodies".PMID 18669659
- Juliane P Caviston et al. (2007). "Huntingtin facilitates dynein/dynactin-mediated vesicle transport".PMID 17548833
- Miguel Diaz-Hernandez et al. (2004). "Biochemical, ultrastructural, and reversibility studies on huntingtin filaments isolated from mouse and human brain".PMID 15496672
- Gina M Zainelli et al. (2004). "Calmodulin regulates transglutaminase 2 cross-linking of huntingtin".PMID 14985437
- Jan Modregger et al. (2003). "Characterization of Endophilin B1b, a brain-specific membrane-associated lysophosphatidic acid acyl transferase with properties distinct from endophilin A1".PMID 12456676
- Roshni R Singaraja et al. (2002). "HIP14, a novel ankyrin domain-containing protein, links huntingtin to intracellular trafficking and endocytosis".PMID 12393793
- Jan Modregger et al. (2002). "PACSIN 1 interacts with huntingtin and is absent from synaptic varicosities in presymptomatic Huntington's disease brains".PMID 12354780
- Kimberly B Kegel et al. (2002). "Huntingtin is present in the nucleus, interacts with the transcriptional corepressor C-terminal binding protein, and represses transcription".PMID 11739372