This is a review about endostatin, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using endostatin antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited endostatin antibody.
endostatin synonym: KNO; KNO1; antiangiogenic agent; collagen alpha-1(XVIII) chain; endostatin; multi-functional protein MFP
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore endostatin product
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-endostatin monoclonal antibody was used to perform western blot in order to study the role of astrocytes on angiogenesis.ncbi, more
|R and D Systems||2||endostatin antibody|
Table 1. endostatin antibody immunohistochemistry.
R and D SystemsR and D Systems endostatin product
- R&D Systems anti-endostatin antibody was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to study the level of angiogenesis inhibitors in eyes with age-related macular degeneration.ncbi, more
- R&D Systems goat anti-human endostatin antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study the immunolocalization of endostatin and coll XVIII in the retina and choroid of human donor tissue sections from aged control donor eyes and to determine whether the localization or relative levels are changed in age-related macular degeneration (AMD).ncbi, more
- IBL Co anticollagen XVIII polyclonal antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study collagen XVIII expression in non small cell lung cancerncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||endostatin antibody|
Table 2. endostatin antibody western blot.
- Marcelo N Rudzinski et al. (2008). "Antiangiogenic characteristics of astrocytes from optic nerve heads with primary open-angle glaucoma".PMID 18474779
- Imran A Bhutto et al. (2008). "Reduction of endogenous angiogenesis inhibitors in Bruch's membrane of the submacular region in eyes with age-related macular degeneration".PMID 18474778
- Toshihiko Iizasa et al. (2004). "Overexpression of collagen XVIII is associated with poor outcome and elevated levels of circulating serum endostatin in non-small cell lung cancer".PMID 15328173
- Imran A Bhutto et al. (2004). "Localization of collagen XVIII and the endostatin portion of collagen XVIII in aged human control eyes and eyes with age-related macular degeneration".PMID 15111613