This is a review about cdk9, based on 11 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using cdk9 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited cdk9 antibody.
cdk9 synonym: C-2k; CDC2L4; CTK1; PITALRE; TAK; CDC2-related kinase; cell division cycle 2-like protein kinase 4; cell division protein kinase 9; serine/threonine protein kinase PITALRE; tat-associated kinase complex catalytic subunit
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology cdk9 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology polyclonal antibody against Cdk9 was used in CHIP assay to investigate the IL-8 and IkappaBalpha gene regulatory regions in A549 human lung carcinoma cells. (catalog: sc-484) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology mouse monoclonal anti-Cdk9 (sc-13130) antibody was used in western blot to study transcriptional inhibition by P-TEFb (catalog: sc-13130) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz polyclonal anti-CDK9 was used to perform ChIP assay and western blot in order to show that immediate early gene expression is disrupted by MED23 mutation and results in intellectual disability.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-Cdk9 antibody was used to perform ChIP assays in order to study the association between the papillomavirus E2 proteins, the host Brd4 protein and the transcriptionally active cellular genes.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-CDK9 antibody was used in western blot in order to introduce Brd4 as a coactivator of NF-kappa B via specific binding to acetylated RelA.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-CDK9 antibody was used to perform western blot in order to study the association between ING4 and the activity of NF-kappa B molecules bound with target gene promoters.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz CDK9 (H-169) antibody was used in ChIP assays in order to demonstrate that a specific gene loop conformation is imposed on integrated HIV-1 provirus after transcriptional activationncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology antibody against cdk9 was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the importance of heat shock protein 40 for human immunodeficiency virus-1 Nef-mediated enhancement of viral gene expression and replication.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-CDK9 antibody (sc-484) was used in EMSA and mouse monoclonal anti-CDK9 antibody (D-7) and rabbit anti-CDK9 antibody (C-20) were used in immunoprecipitation and western blot to study the association of core P-TEFb with HEXIM1 and 7SK RNA and the repression of kinase activity in human HeLa cells.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz antibody which recognizes PITALRE was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the interaction between androgen receptor and the positive elongation factor P-TEFb.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||7||cdk9 antibody||sc-13130|
|Meridian Life Science||1|
Table 1. cdk9 antibody western blot.
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||4||cdk9 antibody||sc-484|
Table 2. cdk9 antibody ChIP assay.
Meridian Life Science
- Biodesign anti-CDK9 antibody was used in western blot to study CDK9 phosphorylation during human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transcriptionncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||3||cdk9 antibody|
Table 3. cdk9 antibody immunoprecipitation.
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||cdk9 antibody|
Table 4. cdk9 antibody EMSA.
- Satoru Hashimoto et al. (2011). "MED23 mutation links intellectual disability to dysregulation of immediate early gene expression".PMID 21868677
- Moon Kyoo Jang et al. (2009). "Papillomavirus E2 proteins and the host BRD4 protein associate with transcriptionally active cellular chromatin".PMID 19129460
- Bo Huang et al. (2009). "Brd4 coactivates transcriptional activation of NF-kappaB via specific binding to acetylated RelA".PMID 19103749
- Susan Nozell et al. (2008). "The ING4 tumor suppressor attenuates NF-kappaB activity at the promoters of target genes".PMID 18779315
- Kelly J Perkins et al. (2008). "Transcription-dependent gene looping of the HIV-1 provirus is dictated by recognition of pre-mRNA processing signals".PMID 18206969
- Manish Kumar et al. (2005). "Heat shock protein 40 is necessary for human immunodeficiency virus-1 Nef-mediated enhancement of viral gene expression and replication".PMID 16179353
- Hans F Luecke et al. (2005). "The glucocorticoid receptor blocks P-TEFb recruitment by NFkappaB to effect promoter-specific transcriptional repression".PMID 15879558
- Annemieke A Michels et al. (2004). "Binding of the 7SK snRNA turns the HEXIM1 protein into a P-TEFb (CDK9/cyclin T) inhibitor".PMID 15201869
- Fan Zhang et al. (2003). "A model of repression: CTD analogs and PIE-1 inhibit transcriptional elongation by P-TEFb".PMID 12651893
- M Zhou et al. (2001). "TFIIH inhibits CDK9 phosphorylation during human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transcription".PMID 11572868
- D K Lee et al. (2001). "Androgen receptor interacts with the positive elongation factor P-TEFb and enhances the efficiency of transcriptional elongation".PMID 11266437