This is a review about apoA-I, based on 12 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using apoA-I antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited apoA-I antibody.
apoA-I synonym: apo-AI; apoA-I
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology apoA-I product
- western blotIn 2009, Mohamed Sabry Hamza et al. utilized Santa Cruz Biotechnology apoA-I antibody to carry out western blot analysis in order to identify the binding sites of PPAR Gramma and RXR in a genome wide manner during adipogenesis (catalog: sc-19029) [ncbi , more ]. In 2005, Jun Gao et al. applied Santa Cruz Biotechnology apoA-I antibody to study the expression of human apoAI/CIII/AIV/AV in transgenic mice [ncbi , more ].
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore apoA-I product
- immunohistochemistryIn 2006, Alan Solomon et al. utilized EMD Millipore apoA-I antibody to detect Apo A-I in human meniscus-associated amyloid and cytoplasm of human chondrocytes [ncbi , more ].
- immunoprecipitationIn 2007, Benoit Vanhollebeke et al. applied EMD Millipore apoA-I antibody to study the distinct roles of haptoglobin-related protein and apolipoprotein L-I in trypanolysis by human serum [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2006, Emmanuel Boadu et al. utilized EMD Millipore apoA-I antibody to study the normalization of lipid efflux to apoA-I and HDL particle formation in human NPC disease fibroblasts [ncbi , more ]. L Maria Belalcazar et al. employed EMD Millipore apoA-I antibody to study the inhibition of atherosclerosis progression in familial hypercholesterolemia mouse model [ncbi , more ] in 2003 and Ke Ma et al. used EMD Millipore apoA-I antibody to study the function of endothelial lipase for high-density lipoprotein concentration, structure, and metabolism [ncbi , more ].
AbD SerotecAbD Serotec apoA-I product
AbcamAbcam apoA-I product
- western blotIn 2006, Akira Hasebe et al. used Novus Biologicals apoA-I antibody to demonstrate that a macrophage-activating, TLR2-dependent, 28-kDa lipoprotein purified from cells of M. arthritidis grown in standard mycoplasma serum-containing medium is a modified apoA-1-like molecule [ncbi , more ].
K WEISGRABER (GLADSTONE INSTITUTE OF CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE)
- Mohamed Sabry Hamza et al. (2009). "De-novo identification of PPARgamma/RXR binding sites and direct targets during adipogenesis".PMID 19300518
- Maria Pilar Molina-Portela et al. (2008). "Distinct roles of apolipoprotein components within the trypanosome lytic factor complex revealed in a novel transgenic mouse model".PMID 18606856
- Charulatha Vedhachalam et al. (2007). "Mechanism of ATP-binding cassette transporter A1-mediated cellular lipid efflux to apolipoprotein A-I and formation of high density lipoprotein particles".PMID 17604270
- Benoit Vanhollebeke et al. (2007). "Distinct roles of haptoglobin-related protein and apolipoprotein L-I in trypanolysis by human serum".PMID 17360487
- Alan Solomon et al. (2006). "Amyloid contained in the knee joint meniscus is formed from apolipoprotein A-I".PMID 17075859
- Emmanuel Boadu et al. (2006). "Correction of apolipoprotein A-I-mediated lipid efflux and high density lipoprotein particle formation in human Niemann-Pick type C disease fibroblasts".PMID 17020879
- Akira Hasebe et al. (2006). "A microbial TLR2 agonist imparts macrophage-activating ability to apolipoprotein A-1".PMID 16982924
- Jun Gao et al. (2005). "The expression of intact and mutant human apoAI/CIII/AIV/AV gene cluster in transgenic mice".PMID 15649902
- Maaike Kockx et al. (2004). "Apolipoprotein A-I-stimulated apolipoprotein E secretion from human macrophages is independent of cholesterol efflux".PMID 15066991
- L Maria Belalcazar et al. (2003). "Long-term stable expression of human apolipoprotein A-I mediated by helper-dependent adenovirus gene transfer inhibits atherosclerosis progression and remodels atherosclerotic plaques in a mouse model of familial hypercholesterolemia".PMID 12742997
- Ke Ma et al. (2003). "Endothelial lipase is a major genetic determinant for high-density lipoprotein concentration, structure, and metabolism".PMID 12601178
- Emily L Willner et al. (2003). "Deficiency of acyl CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase 2 prevents atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice".PMID 12538880
related gene review
questions and comments