This is a review about alpha fetoprotein, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using alpha fetoprotein antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited alpha fetoprotein antibody.
alpha fetoprotein synonym: FETA; HPAFP; alpha-1-fetoprotein; alpha-fetoglobulin
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology alpha fetoprotein product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat polyclonal anti-AFP antibody was used to carry out western blot analysis in order to invesitgate the expression and location of AFP protein in rat developmental colon. (catalog: sc-8108) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology antibody against AFP was used in blocking experiment to study the proangiogenic activity of AFP in the fetomaternal unit and its possible role during pregnancy in the present study.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||alpha fetoprotein antibody||sc-8108|
Table 1. alpha fetoprotein antibody western blot.
- Sigma-Aldrich AFP antibody was used in western blot to study phenotypes of pluripotent human hepatic progenitorsncbi, more
- Sigma alpha-fetoprotein monoclonal antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to study OCT4 express in human embryonic stem cell clonesncbi, more
- Dako rabbit polyclonal anti-human AFP antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to determine the role of exogenous and endogenous ECM in the differentiation of nonhuman primate ESCs.ncbi, more
- Fitzgerald mouse polyclonal albumin antibody was used in immunohistochemistry (1:20) to determine the role of exogenous and endogenous ECM in the differentiation of nonhuman primate ESCs.ncbi, more
Table 2. alpha fetoprotein antibody immunohistochemistry.
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||alpha fetoprotein antibody|
Table 3. alpha fetoprotein antibody block or activate.
Table 4. alpha fetoprotein antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Xiao Yan Liu et al. (2009). "Expression and location of alpha-fetoprotein during rat colon development".PMID 19360917
- Silvia S Chen et al. (2007). "Cell-cell and cell-extracellular matrix interactions regulate embryonic stem cell differentiation".PMID 17332514
- Eva Schmelzer et al. (2006). "The phenotypes of pluripotent human hepatic progenitors".PMID 16627685
- Lesley Gerrard et al. (2005). "Stably transfected human embryonic stem cell clones express OCT4-specific green fluorescent protein and maintain self-renewal and pluripotency".PMID 15625129
- Olin D Liang et al. (2004). "Oncodevelopmental alpha-fetoprotein acts as a selective proangiogenic factor on endothelial cell from the fetomaternal unit".PMID 15001643