This is a review about WNT1, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using WNT1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited WNT1 antibody.
WNT1 synonym: BMND16; INT1; OI15; proto-oncogene Int-1 homolog; proto-oncogene Wnt-1; wingless-type MMTV integration site family, member 1 (oncogene INT1)
AbcamAbcam WNT1 product
- Abcam Wnt1 antibody were used in immunohistochemistry in order to quantify and localize the expression and activity of the Wnt/beta-catenin pathway in IPF (catalog: ab15251) ncbi, more
- Abcam antibodies against WNT1 were used in western blot and immunohistochemistry to investigate the role of WISP1 in the regulation of ATII cell hyperplasia and plasticity.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||WNT1 antibody|
Table 1. WNT1 antibody western blot.
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore WNT1 product
- Upstate Biotechnology mouse anti-Wnt1 (clone Mc123) antibody was used in western blot to study the Tak1/Nemo-like kinase pathway activation by Wntncbi, more
- David M Jablons (Thoracic Oncology Laboratory, Department of Surgery, Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94115) anti-Wnt-1 mouse monoclonal antibody was used in blocking experiments and western blot to study Wnt-1 expression and cell death in sarcoma cellsncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
Table 2. WNT1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
Table 3. WNT1 antibody block or activate.
- Melanie Konigshoff et al. (2009). "WNT1-inducible signaling protein-1 mediates pulmonary fibrosis in mice and is upregulated in humans with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis".PMID 19287097
- Melanie Konigshoff et al. (2008). "Functional Wnt signaling is increased in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis".PMID 18478089
- Iwao Mikami et al. (2005). "Efficacy of Wnt-1 monoclonal antibody in sarcoma cells".PMID 15913453
- Linda Smit et al. (2004). "Wnt activates the Tak1/Nemo-like kinase pathway".PMID 14960582