This is a review about UCHL1, based on 7 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using UCHL1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited UCHL1 antibody.
UCHL1 synonym: HEL-117; NDGOA; PARK5; PGP 9.5; PGP9.5; PGP95; Uch-L1; epididymis luminal protein 117; neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5; ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolase; ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1; ubiquitin thioesterase L1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore UCHL1 product
- Chemicon guinea-pig polyclonal anti-protein gene product 9.5 (PGP9.5, catalog # AB5898, 1:300) antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study Nav1.7 expression in painful human dental pulp (catalog: AB5898) ncbi, more
- Chemicon UCH-L1 antibody was used in western blot at dilution of 1/2000 in order to identify 14-3-3 beta and zeta isoforms and proteolytic fragments of alpha-spectrin as proteins released from degenerating neuronsncbi, more
- Chemicon anti-UCH-L1 antibody was used in paraffin sections from human brain tissues and in immunohistochemistry to study the link between oxidative damage to the neuronal ubiquitination/de-ubiquitination machinery and the pathogenesis of sporadic AD and PD.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|EMD Millipore||2||UCHL1 antibody||AB5898|
|AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad)||1||UCHL1 antibody|
Table 1. UCHL1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad)AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad) UCHL1 product
- Biogenesis PGP 9.5 antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study its expression in granular cell tumorncbi, more
- Abgent anti-UCHL1 antibody was used in western blot in order to investigate a novel mechanism of coxsackievirus B3-induced murine myocarditis regulated by the ubiquitin-proteasome system in vivo.ncbi, more
- Dako rabbit monoclonal PGP 9.5 antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study the expression of protein gene product 9.5 in nonneuroendocrine tumors and its diagnostic role in discrete cell tumors in the skin.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||UCHL1 antibody|
Table 2. UCHL1 antibody western blot.
- Accurate Chemical and Scientific rabbit anti-PGP9.5 antibody was used in immunohistochemistry at dilutions of 1:800 1:1200 to study the role of Hlx in ENS development.ncbi, more
- Guang Gao et al. (2008). "Proteasome inhibition attenuates coxsackievirus-induced myocardial damage in mice".PMID 18515649
- Robert Siman et al. (2008). "Biomarker evidence for mild central nervous system injury after surgically-induced circulation arrest".PMID 18456245
- Songjiang Luo et al. (2008). "Nav1.7 expression is increased in painful human dental pulp".PMID 18426592
- J A Ramos-Vara et al. (2007). "Immunohistochemical detection of protein gene product 9.5 (PGP 9.5) in canine epitheliotropic T-cell lymphoma (mycosis fungoides)".PMID 17197626
- Michael D Bates et al. (2006). "The Hlx homeobox transcription factor is required early in enteric nervous system development".PMID 16854219
- Brian H Le et al. (2004). "Granular cell tumor: immunohistochemical assessment of inhibin-alpha, protein gene product 9.5, S100 protein, CD68, and Ki-67 proliferative index with clinical correlation".PMID 15214825
- Joungil Choi et al. (2004). "Oxidative modifications and down-regulation of ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase L1 associated with idiopathic Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases".PMID 14722078