This is a review about UCHL1, based on 7 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using UCHL1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited UCHL1 antibody.
UCHL1 synonym: PARK5; PGP 9.5; PGP9.5; PGP95; Uch-L1; neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5; ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolase; ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1; ubiquitin thioesterase L1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore UCHL1 product
- immunohistochemistryIn 2008, Songjiang Luo et al. applied EMD Millipore UCHL1 antibody to study Nav1.7 expression in painful human dental pulp (catalog: AB5898) [ncbi , more ]. In 2004, Joungil Choi et al. utilized EMD Millipore UCHL1 antibody to study the link between oxidative damage to the neuronal ubiquitination/de-ubiquitination machinery and the pathogenesis of sporadic AD and PD [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2008, Robert Siman et al. utilized EMD Millipore UCHL1 antibody to identify 14-3-3 beta and zeta isoforms and proteolytic fragments of alpha-spectrin as proteins released from degenerating neurons [ncbi , more ].
AbD SerotecAbD Serotec UCHL1 product
- Guang Gao et al. (2008). "Proteasome inhibition attenuates coxsackievirus-induced myocardial damage in mice".PMID 18515649
- Robert Siman et al. (2008). "Biomarker evidence for mild central nervous system injury after surgically-induced circulation arrest".PMID 18456245
- Songjiang Luo et al. (2008). "Nav1.7 expression is increased in painful human dental pulp".PMID 18426592
- J A Ramos-Vara et al. (2007). "Immunohistochemical detection of protein gene product 9.5 (PGP 9.5) in canine epitheliotropic T-cell lymphoma (mycosis fungoides)".PMID 17197626
- Michael D Bates et al. (2006). "The Hlx homeobox transcription factor is required early in enteric nervous system development".PMID 16854219
- Brian H Le et al. (2004). "Granular cell tumor: immunohistochemical assessment of inhibin-alpha, protein gene product 9.5, S100 protein, CD68, and Ki-67 proliferative index with clinical correlation".PMID 15214825
- Joungil Choi et al. (2004). "Oxidative modifications and down-regulation of ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase L1 associated with idiopathic Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases".PMID 14722078