This is a review about TSHB, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using TSHB antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited TSHB antibody.
TSHB synonym: TSH-B; TSH-BETA; thyrotropin beta chain; thyrotropin subunit beta
AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad)AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad) TSHB product
- Biogenesis goat anti-beta-subunit of TSH antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to study the involvement of Rab27b in the regulated secretion of pituitary hormones.ncbi, more
Table 1. TSHB antibody immunohistochemistry.
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology TSHB product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-TSHb antibody was used to carry out immunopreciptation assays in order to characterize the function of a novel TSH splice variant during immunological stress.ncbi, more
- Dako polyclonal TSH antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study carboxypeptidases D, E, and Z localization in pituitary adenomas and normal human pituitaryncbi, more
- DAKO mouse anti-human TSH antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study distribution of PI-8 in human tissues.ncbi, more
- DAKO monoclonal anti-human thyroid-stimulating hormone antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study myosin XVA expression in the pituitary and in other neuroendocrine tissues and tumors.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||TSHB antibody|
Table 2. TSHB antibody immunoprecipitation.
|AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad)||1||TSHB antibody|
Table 3. TSHB antibody immunocytochemistry.
- B H Vincent et al. (2009). "Bone marrow cells produce a novel TSHbeta splice variant that is upregulated in the thyroid following systemic virus infection".PMID 18754015
- Xuemo Fan et al. (2002). "Immunohistochemical localization of carboxypeptidases D, E, and Z in pituitary adenomas and normal human pituitary".PMID 12417617
- Merel C Strik et al. (2002). "Distribution of the human intracellular serpin protease inhibitor 8 in human tissues".PMID 12417609
- Shengli Zhao et al. (2002). "Involvement of Rab27b in the regulated secretion of pituitary hormones".PMID 11956164
- R V Lloyd et al. (2001). "Myosin XVA expression in the pituitary and in other neuroendocrine tissues and tumors".PMID 11583965