This is a review about TSHB, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using TSHB antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited TSHB antibody.
TSHB synonym: TSH-B; TSH-BETA; thyrotropin beta chain; thyrotropin subunit beta
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology TSHB product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-TSHb antibody was used to carry out immunopreciptation assays in order to characterize the function of a novel TSH splice variant during immunological stress.ncbi, more
Table 1. TSHB antibody immunohistochemistry.
AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad)AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad) TSHB product
- Biogenesis goat anti-beta-subunit of TSH antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to study the involvement of Rab27b in the regulated secretion of pituitary hormones.ncbi, more
- Dako polyclonal TSH antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study carboxypeptidases D, E, and Z localization in pituitary adenomas and normal human pituitaryncbi, more
- DAKO mouse anti-human TSH antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study distribution of PI-8 in human tissues.ncbi, more
- DAKO monoclonal anti-human thyroid-stimulating hormone antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study myosin XVA expression in the pituitary and in other neuroendocrine tissues and tumors.ncbi, more
|AbD Serotec (Bio-Rad)||1||TSHB antibody|
Table 2. TSHB antibody immunocytochemistry.
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||TSHB antibody|
Table 3. TSHB antibody immunoprecipitation.
- B H Vincent et al. (2009). "Bone marrow cells produce a novel TSHbeta splice variant that is upregulated in the thyroid following systemic virus infection".PMID 18754015
- Xuemo Fan et al. (2002). "Immunohistochemical localization of carboxypeptidases D, E, and Z in pituitary adenomas and normal human pituitary".PMID 12417617
- Merel C Strik et al. (2002). "Distribution of the human intracellular serpin protease inhibitor 8 in human tissues".PMID 12417609
- Shengli Zhao et al. (2002). "Involvement of Rab27b in the regulated secretion of pituitary hormones".PMID 11956164
- R V Lloyd et al. (2001). "Myosin XVA expression in the pituitary and in other neuroendocrine tissues and tumors".PMID 11583965