This is a review about TSC1, based on 8 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using TSC1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited TSC1 antibody.
TSC1 synonym: LAM; TSC; hamartin; tuberous sclerosis 1 protein; tumor suppressor
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology TSC1 product
- Santa Cruz anti-TSC1 was used to perform western blot in order to show that Skp2 phosphorylation by Akt1 promotes Skp2 to localize in cytoplasm and impairs APCCdh1-mediated Skp2 destruction (catalog: SC-13013) ncbi, more
Thermo ScientificThermo Scientific TSC1 product
- Zymed Laboratories anti-TSC1 antibody was used for western blot in order to show that CP1 can activate TSC2 and repress mTOR.ncbi, more
- Zymed Laboratories anti-TSC1 antibody was used to perform western blot and immunoprecipitation in order to study how carboxy terminal tail of polycystin-1 inhibit mTOR via increasing the interaction between TSC2 and TSC1.ncbi, more
- Invitrogen anti-TSC1 antibody was used to perform western blot in order to study the role of TSC1 missense mutations in somatic loss of function mutations in bladder cancer.ncbi, more
- Invitrogen anti-hamartin antibody was used in western blot, immunoprecipitation, and immunocytochemistry to study the interaction of hamartin with polo-like kinase 1 in human cells.ncbi, more
- Epitomics anti-TSC1 antibody was used to perform immunohistochemistry in order to study the role of TSC1 missense mutations in somatic loss of function mutations in bladder cancer.ncbi, more
|Thermo Scientific||2||TSC1 antibody|
Table 2. TSC1 antibody immunoprecipitation.
Cell Signaling TechnologyCell Signaling Technology TSC1 product
- Cell Signaling Technologies rabbit polyclonal anti-Tsc1 antibody was used for western blot in order to investigate the role of Tsc/mTORC1 signaling in the regulation of the quiescence and activation of primordial follicles.ncbi, more
- Cell Signaling Technology anti-TSC1 and anti-phospho-TSC1 antibodies were used in western blot in order to study the role of Beclin 1 in the regulation of autophagy.ncbi, more
- Cell Signaling Technology hamartin antibody was used in western blot in order to demonstrate that the brain tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) can be caused by the loss of function of Tsc2 in radial glia.ncbi, more
Table 3. TSC1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
|Thermo Scientific||1||TSC1 antibody|
Table 4. TSC1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Ruhee Dere et al. (2010). "Carboxy terminal tail of polycystin-1 regulates localization of TSC2 to repress mTOR".PMID 20169078
- Stéphanie Decherf et al. (2010). "Thyroid hormone exerts negative feedback on hypothalamic type 4 melanocortin receptor expression".PMID 20160073
- Deepak Adhikari et al. (2010). "Tsc/mTORC1 signaling in oocytes governs the quiescence and activation of primordial follicles".PMID 19843540
- Jianrong Wang et al. (2009). "A non-canonical MEK/ERK signaling pathway regulates autophagy via regulating Beclin 1".PMID 19520853
- DaMing Gao et al. (2009). "Phosphorylation by Akt1 promotes cytoplasmic localization of Skp2 and impairs APCCdh1-mediated Skp2 destruction".PMID 19270695
- Sharon W Way et al. (2009). "Loss of Tsc2 in radial glia models the brain pathology of tuberous sclerosis complex in the mouse".PMID 19150975
- Louis S Pymar et al. (2008). "Bladder tumour-derived somatic TSC1 missense mutations cause loss of function via distinct mechanisms".PMID 18397877
- Aristotelis Astrinidis et al. (2006). "Hamartin, the tuberous sclerosis complex 1 gene product, interacts with polo-like kinase 1 in a phosphorylation-dependent manner".PMID 16339216