This is a review about SYNGAP1, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using SYNGAP1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited SYNGAP1 antibody.
SYNGAP1 synonym: MRD5; RASA1; RASA5; SYNGAP; Ras GTPase-activating protein SynGAP; neuronal RasGAP; ras/Rap GTPase-activating protein SynGAP; synaptic Ras GTPase activating protein 1 homolog; synaptic Ras GTPase activating protein, 135kDa; synaptic Ras GTPase-activating protein 1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore SYNGAP1 product
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-synGAP antibody was used in western blot to study an activity-dependent transcriptional program that may control synapse number during development.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||SYNGAP1 antibody|
Table 1. SYNGAP1 antibody western blot.
- Affinity BioReagents SynGAP antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to demonstrate that EphB2 acts to control the organization of specific classes of mature glutamatergic synapses.ncbi, more
- Affinity Bioreagents anti-synGAP antibody was used in Hi-5 insect cells, in which the recombinant FLAG-tagged synGAP (rsynGAP) was expressed, and was used in western blot to study the effect of Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II on synGAP.ncbi, more
Table 2. SYNGAP1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Matthew S Kayser et al. (2006). "Intracellular and trans-synaptic regulation of glutamatergic synaptogenesis by EphB receptors".PMID 17122040
- Steven W Flavell et al. (2006). "Activity-dependent regulation of MEF2 transcription factors suppresses excitatory synapse number".PMID 16484497
- Jeong S Oh et al. (2004). "Regulation of the neuron-specific Ras GTPase-activating protein, synGAP, by Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II".PMID 14970204