This is a review about SYNGAP1, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using SYNGAP1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited SYNGAP1 antibody.
SYNGAP1 synonym: MRD5; RASA1; RASA5; SYNGAP; neuronal RasGAP; ras GTPase-activating protein SynGAP; synaptic Ras GTPase activating protein 1 homolog; synaptic Ras GTPase activating protein, 135kDa; synaptic Ras GTPase-activating protein 1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore SYNGAP1 product
Thermo Scientific Pierce ProductsThermo Scientific Pierce Products SYNGAP1 product
- immunocytochemistryIn 2006, Matthew S Kayser et al. utilized Thermo Scientific Pierce Products SYNGAP1 antibody to demonstrate that EphB2 acts to control the organization of specific classes of mature glutamatergic synapses [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2004, Jeong S Oh et al. utilized Thermo Scientific Pierce Products SYNGAP1 antibody to study the effect of Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II on synGAP [ncbi , more ].
- Matthew S Kayser et al. (2006). "Intracellular and trans-synaptic regulation of glutamatergic synaptogenesis by EphB receptors".PMID 17122040
- Steven W Flavell et al. (2006). "Activity-dependent regulation of MEF2 transcription factors suppresses excitatory synapse number".PMID 16484497
- Jeong S Oh et al. (2004). "Regulation of the neuron-specific Ras GTPase-activating protein, synGAP, by Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II".PMID 14970204