This is a review about SGK1, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using SGK1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited SGK1 antibody.
SGK1 synonym: SGK; Sgk1 variant i3; serine/threonine protein kinase SGK; serine/threonine-protein kinase Sgk1; serum/glucocorticoid-regulated kinase 1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore SGK1 product
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology SGK1 product
- western blotIn 2008, Larissa Belova et al. utilized Santa Cruz Biotechnology SGK1 antibody to investigate the SGK-1 (serum- and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase-1) activity and its phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) dependent phosphorylation are highly as [ncbi , more ]. In 2007, Swasti Tiwari et al. applied Santa Cruz Biotechnology SGK1 antibody to study the mechanism of upregulation of ENaC in native renal tissue by in vivo administration of insulin [ncbi , more ]. In 2002, Saori Sato et al. utilized Santa Cruz Biotechnology SGK1 antibody to study 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase-1 activity regulation [ncbi , more ].
- Larissa Belova et al. (2008). "Hsp90 regulates the phosphorylation and activity of serum- and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase-1".PMID 18456663
- Swasti Tiwari et al. (2007). "Trafficking of ENaC subunits in response to acute insulin in mouse kidney".PMID 17389677
- Omar A Itani et al. (2005). "Nedd4-2 isoforms differentially associate with ENaC and regulate its activity".PMID 15814530
- Saori Sato et al. (2002). "Regulation of kinase activity of 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase-1 by binding to 14-3-3".PMID 12177059
- JoAnne S Richards et al. (2002). "Expression of FKHR, FKHRL1, and AFX genes in the rodent ovary: evidence for regulation by IGF-I, estrogen, and the gonadotropins".PMID 11875118