This is a review about RbAp48, based on 8 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using RbAp48 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited RbAp48 antibody.
RbAp48 synonym: NURF55; RBAP48; CAF-1 subunit C; CAF-I 48 kDa subunit; CAF-I p48; MSI1 protein homolog; RBBP-4; chromatin assembly factor 1 subunit C; chromatin assembly factor I p48 subunit; chromatin assembly factor/CAF-1 p48 subunit; histone-binding protein RBBP4; nucleosome-remodeling factor subunit RBAP48; retinoblastoma-binding protein 4; retinoblastoma-binding protein p48
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore RbAp48 product
- Upstate rabbit anti-RbAp48 13D10 was used to perform western blot in order to show that the polycomb repressive complex 2 could be sumoylated post-translationally. [ncbi , more ]
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-RbAP48 monoclonal antibodies were used in western blot to study the ubiquitous expression of human SNF2L and its regulation mediated by isoform variation. [ncbi , more ]
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-RbAp48 monoclonal antibody 13D10 was used in immunoprecipitation to study the function for REA as a mediator of transcriptional repression by nuclear hormone receptors via recruitment of histone deacetylases. [ncbi , more ]
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||4||RbAp48 antibody|
|EMD Millipore||2||RbAp48 antibody|
Table 1. RbAp48 antibody western blot.
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology RbAp48 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-RbAp48 antibody was used in western blot to study that MBD3L2 interacts with MBD3 and components of the NuRD complex and can oppose MBD2-MeCP1-mediated methylation silencing. [ncbi , more ]
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-RbAp48 antibody was used in western blot to study the association of BRMS1 with RBP1 and the mSin3 histone deacetylase complex [ncbi , more ]
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat polyclonal anti-RbAp48 antibody was used in western blot to study the localization of two components of the NuRD complex, MBD3 and HDAC1 at aurora-A-positive centrosomes in M phase. [ncbi , more ]
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology RbAp48 antibody was used in western blot to study transcriptional regulation of human luteinizing hormone receptor gene [ncbi , more ]
|EMD Millipore||1||RbAp48 antibody|
Table 2. RbAp48 antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Eva Madi Riising et al. (2008). "The polycomb repressive complex 2 is a potential target of SUMO modifications".PMID 18628979
- Seung Gi Jin et al. (2005). "MBD3L2 interacts with MBD3 and components of the NuRD complex and can oppose MBD2-MeCP1-mediated methylation silencing".PMID 15701600
- Orr Barak et al. (2004). "A tissue-specific, naturally occurring human SNF2L variant inactivates chromatin remodeling".PMID 15310751
- Vladislav Kurtev et al. (2004). "Transcriptional regulation by the repressor of estrogen receptor activity via recruitment of histone deacetylases".PMID 15140878
- William J Meehan et al. (2004). "Breast cancer metastasis suppressor 1 (BRMS1) forms complexes with retinoblastoma-binding protein 1 (RBP1) and the mSin3 histone deacetylase complex and represses transcription".PMID 14581478
- Hirotaka Sakai et al. (2002). "MBD3 and HDAC1, two components of the NuRD complex, are localized at Aurora-A-positive centrosomes in M phase".PMID 12354758
- Ying Zhang et al. (2002). "Silencing of transcription of the human luteinizing hormone receptor gene by histone deacetylase-mSin3A complex".PMID 12091390
- Olivier Vaute et al. (2002). "Functional and physical interaction between the histone methyl transferase Suv39H1 and histone deacetylases".PMID 11788710