This is a review about Rad9, based on 7 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Rad9 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Rad9 antibody.
Rad9 synonym: RAD9; DNA repair exonuclease rad9 homolog A; cell cycle checkpoint control protein RAD9A; hRAD9
- Bethyl anti-Rad9 was used to perform western blot in order to show that RHINO is important for ATR activation during DNA damage responses.ncbi, more , figure 1
- Bethyl Laboratories anti-Rad9 antibody was used for western blot in order to investigate the roles of MutSalpha and MutLalpha in the regulation of ATR-Chk1 pathway.ncbi, more
Rad9 antibody western blot Bethyl
Interaction of 9-1-1, TopBP1, Rad18, and Ubc13 with RHINO. Human embryonic kidney (293T) cells expressing GFP alone or Flag-HA-RHINO were treated with 10 Gy and harvested 4 hours later, and analyses for association by immunoblotting were carried out.
Cecilia Cotta-Ramusino et al. (2011). "A DNA damage response screen identifies RHINO, a 9-1-1 and TopBP1 interacting protein required for ATR signaling".PMID 21659603
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology Rad9 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-Rad9 antibody was used in western blot to study the function of Frag1 protein in higher eukaryotes.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit polyclonal Rad9 antibody was used in western blot to study ATR substrate selectionncbi, more
- Calbiochem human Rad9 monoclonal antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to isolate Rad9 and in western blot to detect Rad9 in human TK6 cellsncbi, more
- Oncogene Research Products anti-Rad9 antibody was used in western blot to study the role of protein phosphatase 5 in ATR-mediated checkpoint activationncbi, more
- Abgent anti-RAD9 P-S272 and anti-RAD9 P-S387 was used to perform western blot in order to show that ATR signaling is regulated through binding of RPA70N basic cleft with multiple checkpoint proteins, including RAD9.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||Rad9 antibody|
Table 1. Rad9 antibody western blot.
Table 2. Rad9 antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Cecilia Cotta-Ramusino et al. (2011). "A DNA damage response screen identifies RHINO, a 9-1-1 and TopBP1 interacting protein required for ATR signaling".PMID 21659603
- Yiyong Liu et al. (2010). "Interactions of human mismatch repair proteins MutSalpha and MutLalpha with proteins of the ATR-Chk1 pathway".PMID 20029092
- Xin Xu et al. (2008). "The basic cleft of RPA70N binds multiple checkpoint proteins, including RAD9, to regulate ATR signaling".PMID 18936170
- Wensheng Wang et al. (2006). "Mechanism of stimulation of human DNA ligase I by the Rad9-rad1-Hus1 checkpoint complex".PMID 16731526
- Ji Zhang et al. (2005). "Protein phosphatase 5 is required for ATR-mediated checkpoint activation".PMID 16260606
- Hideshi Ishii et al. (2005). "Frag1, a homolog of alternative replication factor C subunits, links replication stress surveillance with apoptosis".PMID 15983387
- Lee Zou et al. (2002). "Regulation of ATR substrate selection by Rad17-dependent loading of Rad9 complexes onto chromatin".PMID 11799063