This is a review about RAD51C, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using RAD51C antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited RAD51C antibody.
RAD51C synonym: BROVCA3; FANCO; R51H3; RAD51L2; DNA repair protein RAD51 homolog 3; RAD51-like protein 2; yeast RAD51 homolog 3
- Abcam Ltd antibody against Rad51C was used in western blot to investigate the consequences of Xrcc3 overexpression in terms of cell cycle progression, Rad51-related homologous recombinational repair, and cell survival after cisplatin treatment in the breast cancer cell line MCF-7.ncbi, more
Table 1. RAD51C antibody western blot.
JOANNA S ALBALA
- Joanna S. Albala (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California) monoclonal RAD51C antibody was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study RAD51C and RAD51B interactionncbi, more
- Dr. Stephen C. West (London Research Institute) monoclonal (2H11) and polyclonal (SWE31 and SWE68) RAD51C antibodies (raised against purified denatured full-length RAD51C protein) and polyclonal RAD51C antibody (SWE72) (raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues 41-80 of RAD51C) were used in western blot (2H110), immunohistochemistry (2H110, SWE72, SWE31, and SWE68), and ChIP assay (SWE72 and SWE68) on mouse testicular cells to study the role of RAD51C and XRCC3 in genetic recombination and DNA repairncbi, more
Table 2. RAD51C antibody ChIP assay.
Table 3. RAD51C antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Yilun Liu et al. (2007). "Role of RAD51C and XRCC3 in genetic recombination and DNA repair".PMID 17114795
- Zhi Yuan Xu et al. (2005). "Xrcc3 induces cisplatin resistance by stimulation of Rad51-related recombinational repair, S-phase checkpoint activation, and reduced apoptosis".PMID 15843498
- Kristi A Miller et al. (2002). "RAD51C interacts with RAD51B and is central to a larger protein complex in vivo exclusive of RAD51".PMID 11744692