This is a review about RACK1, based on 9 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using RACK1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited RACK1 antibody.
RACK1 synonym: Gnb2-rs1; H12.3; HLC-7; PIG21; RACK1; cell proliferation-inducing gene 21 protein; guanine nucleotide binding protein beta polypeptide 2-like 1; guanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-2-like 1; guanine nucleotide-binding protein subunit beta-like protein 12.3; human lung cancer oncogene 7 protein; lung cancer oncogene 7; proliferation-inducing gene 21; protein homologous to chicken B complex protein, guanine nucleotide binding; receptor for activated C kinase 1; receptor of activated protein kinase C 1
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology RACK1 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-RACK1 antibody was used for western blot and immunohistochemistry in order to identify the role of RACK-1 in maintaining proper membrane trafficking events during cytokinesis. (catalog: sc-10775) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology RACK1 monoclonal antibody was used to perform western blot and immunoprecipitation in order to demonstrate the key mechanisms that regulate p63 protein stability in vivo.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||RACK1 antibody||sc-10775|
|BD Biosciences||7||RACK1 antibody|
Table 1. RACK1 antibody western blot.
BD BiosciencesBD Biosciences RACK1 product
- BD Transduction Laboratories anti-RACK1 monoclonal antibody was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study cells with mutant IGF-I receptor at tyrosines 1250 and 1251ncbi, more
- Transduction Laboratories polyclonal antiserum to RACK1 was used in immunoprecipitation and western blot to dissect the basis of nongenomic activation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase by estradiol.ncbi, more
- Transduction Laboratories anti-RACK1 antibody was used in western blot to detect RACK1 in NIH 3T3 cells transiently transfected with vector, RACK1, or mutant RACK1.ncbi, more
- Transduction Laboratories monoclonal anti-RACK1 antibody was used in western blot and immunocytochemistry to detect RACK1 in LNCaP, PC3M cells or COS7 cells transiently transfected with GFP-AR1-918 or RFP-RACK11-317 alone or co-transfected with both constructs.ncbi, more
- BD Biosciences anti-RACK1 IgM mAb was used in western blot to identify the scaffolding protein receptor for activated C-kinase (RACK) 1 as a novel component of the signaling pathways of the p55 TNF receptorncbi, more
- Transduction Laboratories RACK1 antibody was used in western blot to study the interaction of G protein beta/gamma subunits with RACK1 and other WD repeat proteinsncbi, more
- Transduction Laboratories mouse monoclonal RACK1 antibody was used in western blot to study superoxide anion generation in differentiated HL60 cellsncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||RACK1 antibody|
|BD Biosciences||1||RACK1 antibody|
Table 2. RACK1 antibody immunoprecipitation.
|BD Biosciences||1||RACK1 antibody|
Table 3. RACK1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Yingchun Li et al. (2009). "Stxbp4 regulates DeltaNp63 stability by suppression of RACK1-dependent degradation".PMID 19451233
- Erkang Ai et al. (2009). "RACK-1 directs dynactin-dependent RAB-11 endosomal recycling during mitosis in Caenorhabditis elegans".PMID 19158384
- Patrick A Kiely et al. (2005). "RACK1-mediated integration of adhesion and insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) signaling and cell migration are defective in cells expressing an IGF-I receptor mutated at tyrosines 1250 and 1251".PMID 15611085
- Ken L Chambliss et al. (2005). "Dissecting the basis of nongenomic activation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase by estradiol: role of ERalpha domains with known nuclear functions".PMID 15486047
- Vidya Mamidipudi et al. (2004). "RACK1 regulates G1/S progression by suppressing Src kinase activity".PMID 15254245
- Anastasia C Rigas et al. (2003). "The scaffolding protein RACK1 interacts with androgen receptor and promotes cross-talk through a protein kinase C signaling pathway".PMID 12958311
- Anna Ewgenjewna Tcherkasowa et al. (2002). "Interaction with factor associated with neutral sphingomyelinase activation, a WD motif-containing protein, identifies receptor for activated C-kinase 1 as a novel component of the signaling pathways of the p55 TNF receptor".PMID 12391233
- Edward J Dell et al. (2002). "The betagamma subunit of heterotrimeric G proteins interacts with RACK1 and two other WD repeat proteins".PMID 12359736
- H M Korchak et al. (2001). "Roles for beta II-protein kinase C and RACK1 in positive and negative signaling for superoxide anion generation in differentiated HL60 cells".PMID 11120743