This is a review about PTGS1, based on 11 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PTGS1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PTGS1 antibody.
PTGS1 synonym: COX1; COX3; PCOX1; PES-1; PGG/HS; PGHS-1; PGHS1; PHS1; PTGHS; PGH synthase 1; cyclooxygenase-1; prostaglandin G/H synthase 1; prostaglandin H2 synthase 1
Life Technologies CorporationLife Technologies Corporation PTGS1 product
- Invitrogen monoclonal anti-COX-1 Invitrogen was used to carry out immunofluorescence assays in order to investigate the role for PARP-1-mediated AIF release in the regulation of cell death.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||6||PTGS1 antibody|
Table 1. PTGS1 antibody western blot.
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology PTGS1 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-COX-1 antibody was used for western blot in order to investigate the role of mPGES-1 in the regulation of tumour growth, invasion, and metastasis.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-COX-1 antibody was used to perform western blot and immunohistochemistry in order to show that the cyclooxygenase-2 can leads to the up-regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in cholangiocarcinoma.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology COX-1 was used to paraffin-embeded tissue specimens in immunostaining in order to research the role of MMP-8 in Porphyromonas gingivalis-induced periodontitis.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology polyclonal antibody for COX-1 was used in western blot to study the regulation of inducible cyclooxygenase-2 and prostaglandin E2 synthesis by Clostridium difficile toxin A via reactive oxygen species and activation of p38 MAPKncbi, more
- Santa Cruz goat-anti human COX-1 antibody was used in western blot and immunohistochemistry to study the distribution and cellular localization of cyclooxygenase (COX) 2 in human kidneyncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology COX-1 antibody was used in western blot to investigate how COX-2 participates in ANG II-mediated cell responses in cultured human VSMCs.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-COX-1 antibody was used in western blot to study the role of the p38 MAP kinase pathway in the events controlling PGE (2) synthesis after treatment with bFGF.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||4||PTGS1 antibody|
Table 2. PTGS1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Cayman Chemical anti-COX-1 antibody was used to perform western blot and immunohistochemistry in order to show that the cyclooxygenase-2 can leads to the up-regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in cholangiocarcinoma.ncbi, more
- Cayman Chemical PGHS-1 antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to study the effects of various nitrogen oxide (NO (x) species on the extent of prostaglandin H (2) synthase-1 (PGHS-1) nitrationncbi, more
- Cayman Chemicals anti-COX-1 antibody was used in western blot to demonstrate that induction of retinoic acid receptor-beta suppresses cyclooxygenase-2 expression in esophageal cancer cells.ncbi, more
- Cayman Chemical COX-1 antibody was used in western blot to determine whether exogenous estradiol-17beta (E2beta) with or without progesterone (P4) treatment would increase cPLA2, COX-1, and PGIS protein expression in arteries.ncbi, more
Table 3. PTGS1 antibody immunoprecipitation.
|Life Technologies Corporation||1||PTGS1 antibody|
Table 4. PTGS1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Daisuke Kamei et al. (2010). "Microsomal prostaglandin E synthase-1 in both cancer cells and hosts contributes to tumour growth, invasion and metastasis".PMID 19845504
- Keita Itatsu et al. (2009). "Cyclooxygenase-2 is involved in the up-regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in cholangiocarcinoma induced by tumor necrosis factor-alpha".PMID 19218340
- Heidi Kuula et al. (2009). "Local and systemic responses in matrix metalloproteinase 8-deficient mice during Porphyromonas gingivalis-induced periodontitis".PMID 19029300
- Seong Woon Yu et al. (2006). "Apoptosis-inducing factor mediates poly(ADP-ribose) (PAR) polymer-induced cell death".PMID 17116881
- Ho Kim et al. (2005). "Clostridium difficile toxin A regulates inducible cyclooxygenase-2 and prostaglandin E2 synthesis in colonocytes via reactive oxygen species and activation of p38 MAPK".PMID 15767259
- Karina L Therland et al. (2004). "Cycloxygenase-2 is expressed in vasculature of normal and ischemic adult human kidney and is colocalized with vascular prostaglandin E2 EP4 receptors".PMID 15100359
- Zhuo Wei Hu et al. (2002). "Angiotensin II increases expression of cyclooxygenase-2: implications for the function of vascular smooth muscle cells".PMID 12388637
- Teresa G Tessner et al. (2003). "Basic fibroblast growth factor upregulates cyclooxygenase-2 in I407 cells through p38 MAP kinase".PMID 12388177
- Ruba S Deeb et al. (2002). "Tyrosine nitration in prostaglandin H(2) synthase".PMID 12364556
- Ming Li et al. (2002). "Induction of retinoic acid receptor-beta suppresses cyclooxygenase-2 expression in esophageal cancer cells".PMID 11821953
- Heidi L Rupnow et al. (2002). "Endothelial vasodilator production by uterine and systemic arteries. VIII. Estrogen and progesterone effects on cPLA2, COX-1, and PGIS protein expression".PMID 11804964