This is a review about PSEN2, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PSEN2 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PSEN2 antibody.
PSEN2 synonym: AD3L; AD4; CMD1V; PS2; STM2; AD3LP; AD5; Alzheimer disease 4; E5-1; PS-2; STM-2; presenilin-2
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology PSEN2 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit anti-PS2 antibody was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the enhancement of presenilin-mediated generation of amyloid beta-protein by the endoplasmic reticulum stress-inducible protein, Herp.ncbi, more
Cell Signaling TechnologyCell Signaling Technology PSEN2 product
- Cell Signaling rabbit anti-PS2 antibody was used in western blot to study Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase (SOD1) mutant-induced motoneuronal cell deathncbi, more
- Cell Signaling Technology anti-PS2 antibody was used in western blot to investigate the molecular mechanisms whereby wild-type or mutant PS2 kills neuronal cells.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||PSEN2 antibody|
Table 2. PSEN2 antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Kohsuke Kanekura et al. (2005). "A Rac1/phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt3 anti-apoptotic pathway, triggered by AlsinLF, the product of the ALS2 gene, antagonizes Cu/Zn-superoxide dismutase (SOD1) mutant-induced motoneuronal cell death".PMID 15579468
- Yuichi Hashimoto et al. (2002). "Neurotoxic mechanisms by Alzheimer's disease-linked N141I mutant presenilin 2".PMID 11861776
- Xiaorei Sai et al. (2002). "Endoplasmic reticulum stress-inducible protein, Herp, enhances presenilin-mediated generation of amyloid beta-protein".PMID 11799129