This is a review about PINK1, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PINK1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PINK1 antibody.
PINK1 synonym: BRPK; PARK6; PTEN-induced putative kinase protein 1; protein kinase BRPK; serine/threonine-protein kinase PINK1, mitochondrial
Novus BiologicalsNovus Biologicals PINK1 product
- Novus Biologicals polyclonal anti-PINK1 antibody was used to perform immunoblotting in order to study the influence of PINK1, parkin and DJ-1 on alpha-synuclein-mediated inhibition of mitochondrial fusion. (catalog: BC100-494) ncbi, more
- Novus Biologicals anti-PINK1 antibody was used to carry out western blot analysis in order to investigate the role for CHBP protein from Burkholderia pseudomallei as a potent inhibitor of the eukaryotic ubiquitination pathway.ncbi, more
- Novus Biologicals polyclonal rabbit anti-Pink1 antibody was used for western blot in order to investigate the role of Pink1 in the regulation of mitochondrial trafficking.ncbi, more
- Novus anti-PINK1 antibody was used in western blot and immunocytochemistry in order to study the role of PINK1 in Parkinson's diseasencbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Novus Biologicals||4||PINK1 antibody||BC100-494|
Table 1. PINK1 antibody western blot.
|Novus Biologicals||1||PINK1 antibody|
Table 2. PINK1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Frits Kamp et al. (2010). "Inhibition of mitochondrial fusion by α-synuclein is rescued by PINK1, Parkin and DJ-1".PMID 20842103
- Jixin Cui et al. (2010). "Glutamine deamidation and dysfunction of ubiquitin/NEDD8 induced by a bacterial effector family".PMID 20688984
- Andreas Weihofen et al. (2009). "Pink1 forms a multiprotein complex with Miro and Milton, linking Pink1 function to mitochondrial trafficking".PMID 19152501
- Alison Wood-Kaczmar et al. (2008). "PINK1 is necessary for long term survival and mitochondrial function in human dopaminergic neurons".PMID 18560593