This is a review about PINK1, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PINK1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PINK1 antibody.
PINK1 synonym: BRPK; PARK6; PTEN-induced putative kinase protein 1; protein kinase BRPK; serine/threonine-protein kinase PINK1, mitochondrial
Novus BiologicalsNovus Biologicals PINK1 product
- immunocytochemistryIn 2008, Alison Wood-Kaczmar et al. applied Novus Biologicals PINK1 antibody to study the role of PINK1 in Parkinson's disease [ncbi , more ].
- western blotFrits Kamp et al. utilized Novus Biologicals PINK1 antibody to perform immunoblotting in order to study the influence of PINK1, parkin and DJ-1 on alpha-synuclein-mediated inhibition of mitochondrial fusion (catalog: BC100-494) [ncbi , more ] in 2010 and Jixin Cui et al. used Novus Biologicals PINK1 antibody to carry out western blot analysis in order to investigate the role for CHBP protein from Burkholderia pseudomallei as a potent inhibitor of the [ncbi , more ]. In 2009, Andreas Weihofen et al. applied Novus Biologicals PINK1 antibody to investigate the role of Pink1 in the regulation of mitochondrial trafficking [ncbi , more ]. In 2008, Alison Wood-Kaczmar et al. applied Novus Biologicals PINK1 antibody to study the role of PINK1 in Parkinson's disease [ncbi , more ].
- Frits Kamp et al. (2010). "Inhibition of mitochondrial fusion by α-synuclein is rescued by PINK1, Parkin and DJ-1".PMID 20842103
- Jixin Cui et al. (2010). "Glutamine deamidation and dysfunction of ubiquitin/NEDD8 induced by a bacterial effector family".PMID 20688984
- Andreas Weihofen et al. (2009). "Pink1 forms a multiprotein complex with Miro and Milton, linking Pink1 function to mitochondrial trafficking".PMID 19152501
- Alison Wood-Kaczmar et al. (2008). "PINK1 is necessary for long term survival and mitochondrial function in human dopaminergic neurons".PMID 18560593