This is a review about PICALM, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PICALM antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PICALM antibody.
PICALM synonym: CALM; CLTH; LAP; clathrin assembly lymphoid myeloid leukemia protein; phosphatidylinositol-binding clathrin assembly protein
Thermo Scientific Pierce ProductsThermo Scientific Pierce Products PICALM product
- Affinity Bioreagents anti-clathrin antibody was used to perform immunocytochemistry in order to study clathrin-mediated pathway regulated the endocytosis of epithelial apical junctional proteins. [ncbi , more ]
Table 1. PICALM antibody western blot.
- BD Bioscience clathrin antibody was used to perform western blot in order to investigate internalization of ROR2 [ncbi , more ]
- BD Transduction Laboratories Anti-clathrin heavy chain antibody was used as material in the study of Hydrocortisone Modulates Cholera Toxin-endocytosis by Regulating Immature Enterocytes Plasma Membrane Phospholipids [ncbi , more ]
ERNST J UNGEWICKELL
- Dr Ernst J. anti-CALM antibody was used in western blot to study the phosphoproteome analysis of HeLa cells using stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture. [ncbi , more ]
- Covance clathrin antibody was used in western blot to demonstrate that Ulk1/2 proteins regulate filopodia extension and neurite branching during sensory axon outgrowth. [ncbi , more ]
Table 2. PICALM antibody immunohistochemistry.
|Thermo Scientific Pierce Products||1||PICALM antibody|
Table 3. PICALM antibody immunocytochemistry.
- M P O'Connell et al. (2010). "The orphan tyrosine kinase receptor, ROR2, mediates Wnt5A signaling in metastatic melanoma".PMID 19802008
- Lei Lu et al. (2008). "Hydrocortisone modulates cholera toxin endocytosis by regulating immature enterocyte plasma membrane phospholipids".PMID 18456000
- Xiang Zhou et al. (2007). "Unc-51-like kinase 1/2-mediated endocytic processes regulate filopodia extension and branching of sensory axons".PMID 17389358
- Ramars Amanchy et al. (2005). "Phosphoproteome analysis of HeLa cells using stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture (SILAC)".PMID 16212419
- Andrei I Ivanov et al. (2004). "Endocytosis of epithelial apical junctional proteins by a clathrin-mediated pathway into a unique storage compartment".PMID 14528017