This is a review about PICALM, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PICALM antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PICALM antibody.
PICALM synonym: CALM; CLTH; LAP; clathrin assembly lymphoid myeloid leukemia protein; phosphatidylinositol-binding clathrin assembly protein
Thermo Scientific Pierce ProductsThermo Scientific Pierce Products PICALM product
- Affinity Bioreagents anti-clathrin antibody was used to perform immunocytochemistry in order to study clathrin-mediated pathway regulated the endocytosis of epithelial apical junctional proteins.ncbi, more
Table 1. PICALM antibody western blot.
- BD Bioscience clathrin antibody was used to perform western blot in order to investigate internalization of ROR2ncbi, more
- BD Transduction Laboratories anti-clathrin heavy chain antibody was used as material in the study of Hydrocortisone Modulates Cholera Toxin-endocytosis by Regulating Immature Enterocytes Plasma Membrane Phospholipidsncbi, more
- Covance clathrin antibody was used in western blot to demonstrate that Ulk1/2 proteins regulate filopodia extension and neurite branching during sensory axon outgrowth.ncbi, more
- Dr Ernst J. anti-CALM antibody was used in western blot to study the phosphoproteome analysis of HeLa cells using stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture.ncbi, more
Table 2. PICALM antibody immunohistochemistry.
|Thermo Scientific Pierce Products||1||PICALM antibody|
Table 3. PICALM antibody immunocytochemistry.
- M P O'Connell et al. (2010). "The orphan tyrosine kinase receptor, ROR2, mediates Wnt5A signaling in metastatic melanoma".PMID 19802008
- Lei Lu et al. (2008). "Hydrocortisone modulates cholera toxin endocytosis by regulating immature enterocyte plasma membrane phospholipids".PMID 18456000
- Xiang Zhou et al. (2007). "Unc-51-like kinase 1/2-mediated endocytic processes regulate filopodia extension and branching of sensory axons".PMID 17389358
- Ramars Amanchy et al. (2005). "Phosphoproteome analysis of HeLa cells using stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture (SILAC)".PMID 16212419
- Andrei I Ivanov et al. (2004). "Endocytosis of epithelial apical junctional proteins by a clathrin-mediated pathway into a unique storage compartment".PMID 14528017