This is a review about PDX-1, based on 6 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PDX-1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PDX-1 antibody.
PDX-1 synonym: GSF; IDX-1; IPF1; IUF1; MODY4; PDX-1; STF-1; IPF-1; IUF-1; glucose-sensitive factor; insulin promoter factor 1, homeodomain transcription factor; insulin upstream factor 1; islet/duodenum homeobox-1; pancreas/duodenum homeobox protein 1; pancreatic-duodenal homeobox factor 1; somatostatin transcription factor 1; somatostatin-transactivating factor 1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore PDX-1 product
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology PDX-1 product
- ChIP assayIn 2005, Michiyo Amemiya-Kudo et al. used Santa Cruz Biotechnology PDX-1 antibody to study the effect of sterol regulatory element-binding proteins on insulin gene promoter [ncbi , more ].
- EMSAIn 2006, David A Taylor-Fishwick et al. applied Santa Cruz Biotechnology PDX-1 antibody to determine factors regulating INGAP expression [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2008, Katsuya Tanabe et al. utilized Santa Cruz Biotechnology PDX-1 antibody to study the role of Gsk-3beta in control of beta-cell mass in insulin-resistant diabetic models [ncbi , more ]. In 2004, Yi Qiu et al. employed Santa Cruz Biotechnology PDX-1 antibody to detect PDX-1 in HIT T-15, MIN6, and betaTC3 cells with human BETA2 transfection [ncbi , more ]. In 2003, Hiroki Kuniyasu et al. applied Santa Cruz Biotechnology PDX-1 antibody to study the production of interleukin 15 by human colon cancer cells associated with induction of mucosal hyperplasia, angiogenesis, and metastasis [ncbi , more ].
- Katsuya Tanabe et al. (2008). "Genetic deficiency of glycogen synthase kinase-3beta corrects diabetes in mouse models of insulin resistance".PMID 18288891
- David A Taylor-Fishwick et al. (2006). "PDX-1 can repress stimulus-induced activation of the INGAP promoter".PMID 16522740
- Michiyo Amemiya-Kudo et al. (2005). "Sterol regulatory element-binding proteins activate insulin gene promoter directly and indirectly through synergy with BETA2/E47".PMID 16055439
- Tessy Iype et al. (2005). "Mechanism of insulin gene regulation by the pancreatic transcription factor Pdx-1: application of pre-mRNA analysis and chromatin immunoprecipitation to assess formation of functional transcriptional complexes".PMID 15743769
- Yi Qiu et al. (2004). "Acetylation of the BETA2 transcription factor by p300-associated factor is important in insulin gene expression".PMID 14701848
- Hiroki Kuniyasu et al. (2003). "Production of interleukin 15 by human colon cancer cells is associated with induction of mucosal hyperplasia, angiogenesis, and metastasis".PMID 14581351