This is a review about PDPK1, based on 7 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using PDPK1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited PDPK1 antibody.
PDPK1 synonym: PDK1; PDPK2; PRO0461; 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1; PkB kinase like gene 1; PkB-like 1
Cell Signaling TechnologyCell Signaling Technology PDPK1 product
- immunohistochemistryIn 2006, Zhihui Xie et al. utilized Cell Signaling Technology PDPK1 antibody to detect phospho-PDK1 in paraffin sections of malignant and benign breast cancers specimens [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2004, Saveria Aquila et al. used Cell Signaling Technology PDPK1 antibody to detect phospho-PDK1 in human ejaculate spermatozoa [ncbi , more ]. In 2003, Ming Hui Zou et al. employed Cell Signaling Technology PDPK1 antibody to detect the phosphorylated PDK1 in the bovine aortic endothelial cells transfected with the adenoviral constructs for human SOD1, SOD2, and catalase [ncbi , more ]. In 2002, Daniel C Berwick et al. utilized Cell Signaling Technology PDPK1 antibody to identify novel substrates of protein kinase B [ncbi , more ].
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology PDPK1 product
- immunoprecipitationIn 2003, Dong Wook Kim et al. used EMD Millipore PDPK1 antibody to detect PDK1 in CHO cells transfected with the RET/PTC and Myc-PDK1 expression plasmids [ncbi , more ]. In 2001, T Gao et al. applied EMD Millipore PDPK1 antibody to study protein kinase C regulation [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2001, T Gao et al. applied EMD Millipore PDPK1 antibody to study protein kinase C regulation [ncbi , more ].
- Zhihui Xie et al. (2006). "3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase-1 (PDK1) promotes invasion and activation of matrix metalloproteinases".PMID 16551362
- Hiroshi Tanaka et al. (2005). "3-Phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase-1-mediated IkappaB kinase beta (IkkB) phosphorylation activates NF-kappaB signaling".PMID 16207722
- Saveria Aquila et al. (2004). "Estrogen receptor (ER)alpha and ER beta are both expressed in human ejaculated spermatozoa: evidence of their direct interaction with phosphatidylinositol-3-OH kinase/Akt pathway".PMID 15001646
- Ming Hui Zou et al. (2003). "Activation of 5'-AMP-activated kinase is mediated through c-Src and phosphoinositide 3-kinase activity during hypoxia-reoxygenation of bovine aortic endothelial cells. Role of peroxynitrite".PMID 12824177
- Dong Wook Kim et al. (2003). "RET/PTC (rearranged in transformation/papillary thyroid carcinomas) tyrosine kinase phosphorylates and activates phosphoinositide-dependent kinase 1 (PDK1): an alternative phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-independent pathway to activate PDK1".PMID 12738763
- Daniel C Berwick et al. (2002). "The identification of ATP-citrate lyase as a protein kinase B (Akt) substrate in primary adipocytes".PMID 12107176
- T Gao et al. (2001). "The carboxyl terminus of protein kinase c provides a switch to regulate its interaction with the phosphoinositide-dependent kinase, PDK-1".PMID 11376011