This is a review about OLIG2, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using OLIG2 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited OLIG2 antibody.
OLIG2 synonym: BHLHB1; OLIGO2; PRKCBP2; RACK17; bHLHe19; basic domain, helix-loop-helix protein, class B, 1; class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 1; class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 19; human protein kinase C-binding protein RACK17; oligodendrocyte transcription factor 2; oligodendrocyte-specific bHLH transcription factor 2; protein kinase C-binding protein 2
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore OLIG2 product
- Chemicon polyclonal rabbit anti-Olig2 antibody (Cat:AB9610) was used in immunohistochemistry to study what happens in the cerebellar cortex of peripuberal rabbits by using endogenous and exogenously-administered cell proliferation antigens in association with a cohort of typical markers for neurogenesis. (catalog: AB9610) ncbi, more
- Chemicon rabbit polyclonal anti-Olig2 antibody was used to perform immunohistochemistry to examine the role of the immunoproteasome in the Multiple Sclerosis.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|EMD Millipore||2||OLIG2 antibody||AB9610|
|R and D Systems||1||OLIG2 antibody||AF2418|
Table 1. OLIG2 antibody immunohistochemistry.
R and D SystemsR and D Systems OLIG2 product
- R&D Systems polyclonal goat anti-Olig2 antibody (Cat:AF2418) was used in immunohistochemistry to study what happens in the cerebellar cortex of peripuberal rabbits by using endogenous and exogenously-administered cell proliferation antigens in association with a cohort of typical markers for neurogenesis. (catalog: AF2418) ncbi, more
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology OLIG2 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology Olig2 antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to dissect out interactions between the transcription factor Olig2 and other intrinsic and extrinsic factors in neural cell fate determination.ncbi, more
- IBL rabbit anti-Olig2 was used at 1:200 to perform immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry in order to show that FGFR-TACC fusion happened in specific GBM patients.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||OLIG2 antibody|
Table 2. OLIG2 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Devendra Singh et al. (2012). "Transforming fusions of FGFR and TACC genes in human glioblastoma".PMID 22837387
- Michele Mishto et al. (2010). "Immunoproteasome LMP2 60HH variant alters MBP epitope generation and reduces the risk to develop multiple sclerosis in Italian female population".PMID 20174631
- Giovanna Ponti et al. (2008). "Genesis of neuronal and glial progenitors in the cerebellar cortex of peripuberal and adult rabbits".PMID 18523645
- Zhong Wei Du et al. (2006). "Induced expression of Olig2 is sufficient for oligodendrocyte specification but not for motoneuron specification and astrocyte repression".PMID 17035043