This is a review about NR2B, based on 9 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using NR2B antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited NR2B antibody.
NR2B synonym: GluN2B; MRD6; NMDAR2B; NR2B; hNR3; N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2B; N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit 3; NR3; glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-2; glutamate receptor ionotropic, NMDA 2B; glutamate receptor subunit epsilon-2
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore NR2B product
- Chemicon rabbit anti-NR2B antibody was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to investigate the role of dorsal horn GluR2 internalization in the regulation of NMDA receptor/PKC-dependent nociceptive hypersensitivity.ncbi, more
- Upstate Biotechnology NR2B antibody was used in western blot to study cell-autonomous role of TrkB in the establishment of hippocampal Schaffer collateral synapses.ncbi, more
- Chemicon anti-human NMDAR2A/B antibody was used in western blot to study the effect of glutamate on human cerebral endothelial barriencbi, more
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-NR2B antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to study a novel GTPase-activating protein for cdc42 and rac1 involved in the beta-catenin-N-cadherin and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor signaling.ncbi, more
- Chemicon rabbit anti-NR2B antibody was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the assembly with the NR1 subunit which is required for surface expression of NR3A-containing NMDA receptors.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||4||NR2B antibody|
|Life Technologies Corporation||1||NR2B antibody|
Table 1. NR2B antibody western blot.
Life Technologies CorporationLife Technologies Corporation NR2B product
- Zymed Laboratories anti-NR2B antibody (1:500) was used for western blot in order to investigate the role of Estradiol in the regulation of nitric oxide formation in primary neuronal cultures.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||3||NR2B antibody|
Table 2. NR2B antibody immunoprecipitation.
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology NR2B product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-NR1 subunit of NMDA receptors antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to test the hypothesis that insulin signaling provides a physiological defense mechanism against the synaptotoxicity of Abeta-derived diffusible ligands.ncbi, more
- BD Transduction Laboratories mouse anti-NR2B antibody was used in western blot to show that CaMKIIalpha is associated with the CaMKII-binding proteins densin-180.ncbi, more
- Transduction Laboratories anti-NR2B antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to study a novel GTPase-activating protein for cdc42 and rac1 involved in the beta-catenin-N-cadherin and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor signaling.ncbi, more
- Transduction Laboratories mouse monoclonal anti-NR2B antibody was used in western blot to study the interaction of synapse-associated protein 97 with AMPA receptors in their biosynthetic pathway.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||NR2B antibody|
Table 3. NR2B antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Jang Su Park et al. (2009). "Persistent inflammation induces GluR2 internalization via NMDA receptor-triggered PKC activation in dorsal horn neurons".PMID 19279258
- Fernanda G De Felice et al. (2009). "Protection of synapses against Alzheimer's-linked toxins: insulin signaling prevents the pathogenic binding of Abeta oligomers".PMID 19188609
- Xavier d'Anglemont de Tassigny et al. (2009). "Estradiol induces physical association of neuronal nitric oxide synthase with NMDA receptor and promotes nitric oxide formation via estrogen receptor activation in primary neuronal cultures".PMID 19187438
- A J Robison et al. (2005). "Multivalent interactions of calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II with the postsynaptic density proteins NR2B, densin-180, and alpha-actinin-2".PMID 16120608
- Bryan W Luikart et al. (2005). "TrkB has a cell-autonomous role in the establishment of hippocampal Schaffer collateral synapses".PMID 15829629
- Christopher D Sharp et al. (2003). "Glutamate causes a loss in human cerebral endothelial barrier integrity through activation of NMDA receptor".PMID 12893641
- Toshio Okabe et al. (2003). "RICS, a novel GTPase-activating protein for Cdc42 and Rac1, is involved in the beta-catenin-N-cadherin and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor signaling".PMID 12531901
- N Sans et al. (2001). "Synapse-associated protein 97 selectively associates with a subset of AMPA receptors early in their biosynthetic pathway".PMID 11567040
- I Perez-Otano et al. (2001). "Assembly with the NR1 subunit is required for surface expression of NR3A-containing NMDA receptors".PMID 11160393