This is a review about MYH7, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using MYH7 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited MYH7 antibody.
MYH7 synonym: CMD1S; CMH1; MPD1; MYHCB; SPMD; SPMM; beta-myosin heavy chain; myHC-beta; myhc-slow; myopathy, distal 1; myosin heavy chain (AA 1-96); myosin heavy chain 7; myosin heavy chain slow isoform; myosin heavy chain, cardiac muscle beta isoform; myosin, heavy polypeptide 7, cardiac muscle, beta; myosin-7; rhabdomyosarcoma antigen MU-RMS-40.7A
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore MYH7 product
- Chemicon mouse monoclonal cardiac myosin heavy-chain antibody (1548) is used in immunohistochemistry to study the difference between sexes in myocardial activation of Akt.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||MYH7 antibody|
|Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank||1|
Table 1. MYH7 antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Sigma slow myosin heavy chain antibody was used in western blot to study the expression of the CUG triplet repeat-binding protein in myogenesis.ncbi, more
- Sigma mouse monoclonal anti-fast myosin heavy chain antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to detect fast myosin heavy chain in isolated muscle fibres of patients.ncbi, more
Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank
- Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank mouse monoclonal anti-MyHCl antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study its expression in human extraocular musclesncbi, more
- Dr. Zhao-Bo Li anti-slow MyHCs antibody was used in western blot to study the differential expression of myosin heavy chain isoforms between abductor and adductor muscles in the human larynx.ncbi, more
Table 2. MYH7 antibody western blot.
- Zhao Bo Li et al. (2004). "Differential expression of myosin heavy chain isoforms between abductor and adductor muscles in the human larynx".PMID 14990919
- Nikolai A Timchenko et al. (2004). "Overexpression of CUG triplet repeat-binding protein, CUGBP1, in mice inhibits myogenesis".PMID 14722059
- Daniel Kjellgren et al. (2003). "Sarco(endo)plasmic reticulum Ca2+ ATPases (SERCA1 and -2) in human extraocular muscles".PMID 14638697
- Rolf Schroder et al. (2003). "On noxious desmin: functional effects of a novel heterozygous desmin insertion mutation on the extrasarcomeric desmin cytoskeleton and mitochondria".PMID 12620971
- D Camper-Kirby et al. (2001). "Myocardial Akt activation and gender: increased nuclear activity in females versus males".PMID 11375271