This is a review about LIMK1, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using LIMK1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited LIMK1 antibody.
LIMK1 synonym: LIMK; LIMK-1; LIM motif-containing protein kinase
BD BiosciencesBD Biosciences LIMK1 product
- Transduction Laboratories anti-LIMK1 antibody was used in western blot and immunohistochemistry to study the role of LIM kinase 1 in reversible G1/S phase arrest, chromosomal instability and prostate cancer.ncbi, more
Cell Signaling TechnologyCell Signaling Technology LIMK1 product
- Cell Signaling Technologies LIMK-1 antibody was used in western blot to study the role of Rho kinase effectors in organized migration of epithelial cellsncbi, more
- Cell Signaling anti-LIMK1 and anti-phospho-LIMK1/LIMK2 (Thr-504/Thr-508) antibody were used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the inhibition of nuclear import of LIMK2 in endothelial cellsncbi, more
- Cell Signaling phosphorylated LIMK antibody was used in western blot to investigate the regulation PAK-2-dependent activation of LIMK by A2M in 1-LN prostate cancer cellsncbi, more
|BD Biosciences||1||LIMK1 antibody|
Table 2. LIMK1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Monica Davila et al. (2007). "Expression of LIM kinase 1 is associated with reversible G1/S phase arrest, chromosomal instability and prostate cancer".PMID 17559677
- Ann M Hopkins et al. (2007). "Organized migration of epithelial cells requires control of adhesion and protrusion through Rho kinase effectors".PMID 17138966
- Pankaj Goyal et al. (2005). "Inhibition of nuclear import of LIMK2 in endothelial cells by protein kinase C-dependent phosphorylation at Ser-283".PMID 15923181
- Uma Kant Misra et al. (2005). "Binding of activated alpha2-macroglobulin to its cell surface receptor GRP78 in 1-LN prostate cancer cells regulates PAK-2-dependent activation of LIMK".PMID 15908432