This is a review about Kv1.1, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using Kv1.1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited Kv1.1 antibody.
Kv1.1 synonym: AEMK; EA1; HBK1; HUK1; KV1.1; MBK1; MK1; RBK1; potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily A member 1; potassium voltage-gated channel, shaker-related subfamily, member 1 (episodic ataxia with myokymia); voltage-gated K(+) channel HuKI; voltage-gated potassium channel HBK1; voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv1.1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore Kv1.1 product
- Upstate Biotechnology mouse monoclonal Kv1.1 antibody was used in western blot to demonstrate the presence of Kv1.1, Kv1.2, and Kv1.6 in visceral sensory neurons and to demonstrate the functional role of their alpha-DTX-sensitive current.ncbi, more
NeuromabNeuromab Kv1.1 product
- NeuroMab mouse monoclonal anti-Kv1.1 antibody was used in western blot to study the association of missense mutation in the Kv1.1 voltage-gated potassium channel-encoding gene KCNA1 with human autosomal dominant hypomagnesemia in HEK293 cells.ncbi, more
- NeuroMab mouse monoclonal anti-Kv1.1 antibody was used in western blot to study the role of snake dendrotoxins (DTX) in regulation of Kv1 channel trafficking.ncbi, more
- Alomone Labs Kv1.1 antibody was used in western blot and immunocytochemistry to demonstrate a drastic inhibition of Kv1.1 and Kv1.3 currents by the KCNE4-subunit in both Xenopus oocytes and mammalian HEK293 cells.ncbi, more
Table 2. Kv1.1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Bob Glaudemans et al. (2009). "A missense mutation in the Kv1.1 voltage-gated potassium channel-encoding gene KCNA1 is linked to human autosomal dominant hypomagnesemia".PMID 19307729
- Helene Vacher et al. (2007). "Regulation of Kv1 channel trafficking by the mamba snake neurotoxin dendrotoxin K".PMID 17185748
- Morten Grunnet et al. (2003). "KCNE4 is an inhibitory subunit to Kv1.1 and Kv1.3 potassium channels".PMID 12944270
- Patricia A Glazebrook et al. (2002). "Potassium channels Kv1.1, Kv1.2 and Kv1.6 influence excitability of rat visceral sensory neurons".PMID 12042352