This is a review about KRT16, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using KRT16 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited KRT16 antibody.
KRT16 synonym: CK16; FNEPPK; K16; K1CP; KRT16A; NEPPK; CK-16; cytokeratin 16; cytokeratin-16; focal non-epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma; keratin, type I cytoskeletal 16; keratin-16
Thermo Scientific Pierce ProductsThermo Scientific Pierce Products KRT16 product
- NEOMARKERS monoclonal anti-keratin 16 antibody was used in western blot to study induction of disease-associated keratin 16 gene expression by epidermal growth factor.ncbi, more
Table 1. KRT16 antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Novocastra anti-Keratin 16 was used to perform immunohistochemistry in dilution 1:30 in order to show that dermal components express differentially between human fetal and adult skin and play important roles in fetal scarless healing.ncbi, more
- Novacastra anti-cytokeratin 16 antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to generate a reconstructed skin model from normal adult human keratinocytes, that would allow controlled induction of psoriasis-associated features and gene expression by the addition of relevant pro-inflammatory cytokines.ncbi, more
|Thermo Scientific Pierce Products||1||KRT16 antibody|
Table 2. KRT16 antibody western blot.
- Neeltje A Coolen et al. (2010). "Comparison between human fetal and adult skin".PMID 19701759
- Geuranne Tjabringa et al. (2008). "Development and validation of human psoriatic skin equivalents".PMID 18669614
- Ying Nai Wang et al. (2003). "Induction of disease-associated keratin 16 gene expression by epidermal growth factor is regulated through cooperation of transcription factors Sp1 and c-Jun".PMID 12954631