This is a review about ITGA4, based on 7 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using ITGA4 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited ITGA4 antibody.
ITGA4 synonym: CD49D; IA4; 269C wild type; CD49 antigen-like family member D; VLA-4 subunit alpha; antigen CD49D, alpha-4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor; integrin alpha 4; integrin alpha-4; integrin alpha-4 subunit; integrin alpha-IV; very late activation protein 4 receptor, alpha 4 subunit
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore ITGA4 product
- block or activateIn 2001, C C Chen et al. used EMD Millipore ITGA4 antibody to study the induction of adhesive signaling in primary human skin fibroblasts [ncbi , more ].
- flow cytometryIn 2002, Saman Khayyamian et al. utilized EMD Millipore ITGA4 antibody to study the important functional role of ICOS-ligand which is expressed on human endothelial cells to costimulate Th1 and Th2 cytokine secretion by memory CD4+ T cells [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2005, Mi Sook Lee et al. used EMD Millipore ITGA4 antibody to investigate the involvement of TGFB1, PKC delta, and integrin in the mobility of gastric carcinoma cells [ncbi , more ].
eBioscienceeBioscience ITGA4 product
Beckman Coulter, Inc.Beckman Coulter, Inc. ITGA4 product
BD BiosciencesBD Biosciences ITGA4 product
- Marc Tjwa et al. (2009). "Membrane-anchored uPAR regulates the proliferation, marrow pool size, engraftment, and mobilization of mouse hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells".PMID 19273908
- Feng Yun Yue et al. (2008). "Virus-specific interleukin-17-producing CD4+ T cells are detectable in early human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection".PMID 18434403
- Mi Sook Lee et al. (2005). "The signaling network of transforming growth factor beta1, protein kinase Cdelta, and integrin underlies the spreading and invasiveness of gastric carcinoma cells".PMID 16055706
- Josiane Sancéau et al. (2003). "Matrix metalloproteinase-9 silencing by RNA interference triggers the migratory-adhesive switch in Ewing's sarcoma cells".PMID 12847101
- Alison McDowall et al. (2003). "A novel form of integrin dysfunction involving beta1, beta2, and beta3 integrins".PMID 12511588
- Saman Khayyamian et al. (2002). "ICOS-ligand, expressed on human endothelial cells, costimulates Th1 and Th2 cytokine secretion by memory CD4+ T cells".PMID 11983910
- C C Chen et al. (2001). "The angiogenic factors Cyr61 and connective tissue growth factor induce adhesive signaling in primary human skin fibroblasts".PMID 11120741