This is a review about HNF4A, based on 11 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using HNF4A antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited HNF4A antibody.
HNF4A synonym: HNF4; HNF4a7; HNF4a8; HNF4a9; HNF4alpha; MODY; MODY1; NR2A1; NR2A21; TCF; TCF14; HNF4alpha10/11/12; TCF-14; hepatic nuclear factor 4 alpha; hepatocyte nuclear factor 4-alpha; nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group A member 1; transcription factor 14; transcription factor HNF-4
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology HNF4A product
- Santa Cruz anti-HNF4 alpha antibody was used to perform ChIP assays in order to study the roles of PXR in the regulations of CYP4F12 and the coactivation and corepression to a broad range of promoters. (catalog: sc-8987) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-HNF4alpha antibody (1:500) was used in immunohistochemistry in order to study roles of GATA4 and GATA6 in controlling the onset of cardiac myocyte differentiation (catalog: sc-6556) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat anti-HNF4alpha (C-19) antibody was used in ChIP assay to study the role of PXR crosstalk with HNF4alpha and co-activators, and suppression of SHP gene expression in the rifampicin induction of CYP3A4. (catalog: sc-6556) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat polyclonal anti-HNF-4alpha antibody (sc-6556) was used in western blot to study the effects of SREBPs on the HNF-4 /PGC-1 pathway and the potential role of SREBPs in the regulation of gluconeogenesis in 293T cells. (catalog: sc-6556) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology HNF4alpha antibody (1:500) was used in western blot in order to study the role of HNF4alpha in the gut and in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-HNF4alpha antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to isolate HNF4alpha from primary human hepatocytes, in western blot to detect HNF4alpha in primary human hepatocytes, and in CHIP assay to investigate the binding of Prox1 to the human CYP7A1 gene in human HepG2 cells.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-HNF-4 alpha antibody was used in EMSA and ChIP assay to study transcriptional regulation of human microsomal triglyceride transfer proteinncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-HNF-4 antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to study sterol isomerase gene expression in hepatocytesncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat anti-HNF4alpha polyclonal antibody was used in western blot to study the suppression of hepatitis B virus core promoter by the nuclear orphan receptor TR4.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat polyclonal anti-human HNF-4alpha antibody was used in western blot to detect HNF-4alpha in hepatoma-derived cells, HuH-7 and HepG2, and non-hepatocyte-derived cells, COS-7 and HeLa.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit polyclonal antibody directed against HNF-4alpha was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the function of HNF-4alpha as the transcription factor that mediates redox regulation of hepatocyte iNOS gene transcription.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biochemicals goat polyclonal antibody directed against human HNF-4alpha was used in EMSA to study the function of HNF-4alpha as the transcription factor that mediates redox regulation of hepatocyte iNOS gene transcription.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||6||HNF4A antibody||sc-6556|
Table 1. HNF4A antibody western blot.
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||4||HNF4A antibody||sc-6556, sc-8987|
Table 2. HNF4A antibody ChIP assay.
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||3||HNF4A antibody|
Table 3. HNF4A antibody immunoprecipitation.
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||HNF4A antibody|
Table 4. HNF4A antibody EMSA.
- Niresh Hariparsad et al. (2009). "Identification of pregnane-X receptor target genes and coactivator and corepressor binding to promoter elements in human hepatocytes".PMID 19129222
- Roong Zhao et al. (2008). "Loss of both GATA4 and GATA6 blocks cardiac myocyte differentiation and results in acardia in mice".PMID 18400219
- Sung Hoon Ahn et al. (2008). "Hepatocyte nuclear factor 4alpha in the intestinal epithelial cells protects against inflammatory bowel disease".PMID 18338782
- Kwang Hoon Song et al. (2006). "A Prospero-related homeodomain protein is a novel co-regulator of hepatocyte nuclear factor 4alpha that regulates the cholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase gene".PMID 16488887
- Tiangang Li et al. (2006). "Rifampicin induction of CYP3A4 requires pregnane X receptor cross talk with hepatocyte nuclear factor 4alpha and coactivators, and suppression of small heterodimer partner gene expression".PMID 16455805
- Vered Sheena et al. (2005). "Transcriptional regulation of human microsomal triglyceride transfer protein by hepatocyte nuclear factor-4alpha".PMID 15547294
- Takashi Yamamoto et al. (2004). "SREBP-1 interacts with hepatocyte nuclear factor-4 alpha and interferes with PGC-1 recruitment to suppress hepatic gluconeogenic genes".PMID 14722127
- Koichi Misawa et al. (2003). "Sterol regulatory element-binding protein-2 interacts with hepatocyte nuclear factor-4 to enhance sterol isomerase gene expression in hepatocytes".PMID 12855700
- Wen Jye Lin et al. (2003). "Suppression of hepatitis B virus core promoter by the nuclear orphan receptor TR4".PMID 12522137
- Takafumi Naiki et al. (2002). "Analysis of gene expression profile induced by hepatocyte nuclear factor 4alpha in hepatoma cells using an oligonucleotide microarray".PMID 11834723
- Hongtao Guo et al. (2002). "Hepatocyte nuclear factor-4alpha mediates redox sensitivity of inducible nitric-oxide synthase gene transcription".PMID 11741883