This is a review about HMGN1, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using HMGN1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited HMGN1 antibody.
HMGN1 synonym: HMG14; high mobility group nucleosome-binding domain-containing protein 1; high-mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 14; high-mobility group nucleosome binding 1; high-mobility group nucleosome binding domain 1; non-histone chromosomal protein HMG-14; nonhistone chromosomal protein HMG-14
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology HMGN1 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-14.3.3 proteins antibody was used in western blot to study the mitotic phosphorylation of HMGN1 which inhibits nuclear import and promotes interaction with 14.3.3 proteins. [ncbi , more ]
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||HMGN1 antibody|
Table 1. HMGN1 antibody western blot.
MICHAEL BUSTIN (NIH)
- Michael Bustin (NIH) HMGN1 antibody was used in ChIP assay to study the role of HMGN1 in the repair of ultraviolet light (UV) induced DNA lesions in chromatin. [ncbi , more ]
MICHAEL BUSTIN (NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH)
- Michael Bustin (National Institutes of Health) anti-HMGN1 antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to study the expression relationship between HMGN1 and Sox9. [ncbi , more ]
- Takashi Furusawa et al. (2006). "Down-regulation of nucleosomal binding protein HMGN1 expression during embryogenesis modulates Sox9 expression in chondrocytes".PMID 16382150
- David A Hill et al. (2005). "Effects of HMGN1 on chromatin structure and SWI/SNF-mediated chromatin remodeling".PMID 16253989
- Yehudit Birger et al. (2003). "Chromosomal protein HMGN1 enhances the rate of DNA repair in chromatin".PMID 12660172
- Marta Prymakowska-Bosak et al. (2002). "Mitotic phosphorylation of chromosomal protein HMGN1 inhibits nuclear import and promotes interaction with 14.3.3 proteins".PMID 12215538