This is a review about HLA-DRB1, based on 7 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using HLA-DRB1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited HLA-DRB1 antibody.
HLA-DRB1 synonym: DRB1; DRw10; HLA-DR1B; HLA-DRB; SS1; DW2.2/DR2.2; HLA class II histocompatibility antigen, DR-1 beta chain; MHC class II HLA-DR beta 1 chain; MHC class II HLA-DR-beta cell surface glycoprotein; MHC class II HLA-DRw10-beta; MHC class II antigen; human leucocyte antigen DRB1; lymphocyte antigen DRB1
BioLegendBioLegend HLA-DRB1 product
- Biolegend anti-HLADR was used in 2ug/ml to perform mass cytometry in order to show that different stimulation effect of human hematopoietic cells could be analysized by single-cell mass cytometry.ncbi, more
Table 1. HLA-DRB1 antibody flow cytometry.
Thermo ScientificThermo Scientific HLA-DRB1 product
- Dynal ASA mouse monoclonal antibody specific for human leucocyte antigen (HLA) Class II DR was used in immunoprecipitation to demonstrate the role of indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase in NK cells.ncbi, more
- Abcam anti-HLA-DRB (ab20183) antibody was used to perform western blot, flow cytometry, and immunohistochemistry/immunocytochemistry in order to study the altered expression levels of metastasis-related plasma membrane proteins of human breast cancer cells.ncbi, more
- Becton Dickinson anti-HLA-DR-PE-Cy7 antibody was used to perform flow cytometry in order to study the role of the EPEC protein NleE in inhibiting NF-kappa B signaling in human dendritic cells.ncbi, more
- BD Biosciences anti-HLA antibody was used to perform flow cytometric analysis in order to study the determinants ofthe level of viremia in naturally SIV-infected SMs.ncbi, more
- BD Biosciences anti-HLA class II monoclonal antibody was used to perform flow cytometry in order to study the role of human BM-derived MSCs expressed TLR3 and TLR4 in inhibiting their T-Cell modulatory activity.ncbi, more
|Thermo Scientific||1||HLA-DRB1 antibody|
Table 2. HLA-DRB1 antibody immunoprecipitation.
PROTEIN DESIGN LABS
- Protein Design Labs anti-HLA-DR antibody was used in flow cytometry to study the role of Hu1D10 in human chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells.ncbi, more
Table 3. HLA-DRB1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
Table 4. HLA-DRB1 antibody western blot.
Table 5. HLA-DRB1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Sean C Bendall et al. (2011). "Single-cell mass cytometry of differential immune and drug responses across a human hematopoietic continuum".PMID 21551058
- Anna Vossenkamper et al. (2010). "Inhibition of NF-κB signaling in human dendritic cells by the enteropathogenic Escherichia coli effector protein NleE".PMID 20833837
- Rikke Leth-Larsen et al. (2009). "Metastasis-related plasma membrane proteins of human breast cancer cells identified by comparative quantitative mass spectrometry".PMID 19321434
- Nichole R Klatt et al. (2008). "Availability of activated CD4+ T cells dictates the level of viremia in naturally SIV-infected sooty mangabeys".PMID 18497876
- Francesco Liotta et al. (2008). "Toll-like receptors 3 and 4 are expressed by human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells and can inhibit their T-cell modulatory activity by impairing Notch signaling".PMID 17962701
- S Kai et al. (2004). "Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase is necessary for cytolytic activity of natural killer cells".PMID 14871294
- Andrew P Mone et al. (2004). "Hu1D10 induces apoptosis concurrent with activation of the AKT survival pathway in human chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells".PMID 14630799