This is a review about HLA-C, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using HLA-C antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited HLA-C antibody.
HLA-C synonym: D6S204; HLA-JY3; HLC-C; PSORS1; HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, C alpha chain; HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, Cw-1 alpha chain; MHC class I antigen heavy chain HLA-C; human leukocyte antigen-C alpha chain; major histocompatibility antigen HLA-C
Thermo Scientific Pierce ProductsThermo Scientific Pierce Products HLA-C product
- Invitrogen Purified goat IgG was used as the isotypic controls in order to identify the MHC I molecule (HLA-C) as an attachment factor in facilitating HCoV-HKU1 spike (S) mediated infection.ncbi, more
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology HLA-C product
- Santa Cruz goat anti-human HLA-C was used to quantify surface HLA-C molecule expression in order to identify the MHC I molecule (HLA-C) as an attachment factor in facilitating HCoV-HKU1 spike (S) mediated infection.ncbi, more
- Invitrogen anti-human FITC-conjugated secondary antibodies were used to perform immunofluorescence experiment in order to identify the MHC I molecule (HLA-C) as an attachment factor in facilitating HCoV-HKU1 spike (S) mediated infection.ncbi, more
- BD Pharmingen murine monoclonal PE-anti-human leukocyte antigen (HLA) ABC antibody (G46-2.6) was used in human myeloma cell lines and in flow cytometry to study the role for polyclonal rabbit antithymocyte globulin in apoptosis and complement-mediated lysis of myeloma cells.ncbi, more
- PharMingen anti-HLA-C antibody was used in flow cytometry immunophenotyping to study the function of fibromodulin which serves as a novel tumor-associated antigen (TAA) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) to enable the expansion of specific CD8+ autologous T lymphocytesncbi, more
- PharMingen HLA class I antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to study the molecular mechanism of hypoxia-induced SDF-1 expression.ncbi, more
Table 2. HLA-C antibody flow cytometry.
- Dako anti-MHC class I (HLA-ABC) antibodies conjugated to phycoerythrin was used in flow cytometry to study the correlation of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Nef-mediated downregulation of CD4 with Nef enhancement of viral pathogenesis in human cells.ncbi, more
Table 3. HLA-C antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Che Man Chan et al. (2009). "Identification of major histocompatibility complex class I C molecule as an attachment factor that facilitates coronavirus HKU1 spike-mediated infection".PMID 18987136
- Martin S Zand et al. (2006). "Apoptosis and complement-mediated lysis of myeloma cells by polyclonal rabbit antithymocyte globulin".PMID 16368890
- Christine Mayr et al. (2005). "Fibromodulin as a novel tumor-associated antigen (TAA) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), which allows expansion of specific CD8+ autologous T lymphocytes".PMID 15471955
- Daniel J Ceradini et al. (2004). "Progenitor cell trafficking is regulated by hypoxic gradients through HIF-1 induction of SDF-1".PMID 15235597
- Cheryl A Stoddart et al. (2003). "Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Nef-mediated downregulation of CD4 correlates with Nef enhancement of viral pathogenesis".PMID 12525647