This is a review about HLA-C, based on 5 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using HLA-C antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited HLA-C antibody.
HLA-C synonym: D6S204; HLA-JY3; HLC-C; PSORS1; HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, C alpha chain; HLA class I histocompatibility antigen, Cw-1 alpha chain; MHC class I antigen heavy chain HLA-C; human leukocyte antigen-C alpha chain; major histocompatibility antigen HLA-C
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology HLA-C product
Life Technologies Corporation
- flow cytometryIn 2006, Martin S Zand et al. employed BD Biosciences HLA-C antibody to study the role for polyclonal rabbit antithymocyte globulin in apoptosis and complement-mediated lysis of myeloma cells [ncbi , more ]. In 2005, Christine Mayr et al. applied BD Biosciences HLA-C antibody to study the function of fibromodulin which serves as a novel tumor-associated antigen (TAA) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) to enable the expansion of specific CD8+ autologous T lymphocytes [ncbi , more ].
- immunoprecipitationIn 2004, Daniel J Ceradini et al. employed BD Biosciences HLA-C antibody to study the molecular mechanism of hypoxia-induced SDF-1 expression [ncbi , more ].
- Che Man Chan et al. (2009). "Identification of major histocompatibility complex class I C molecule as an attachment factor that facilitates coronavirus HKU1 spike-mediated infection".PMID 18987136
- Martin S Zand et al. (2006). "Apoptosis and complement-mediated lysis of myeloma cells by polyclonal rabbit antithymocyte globulin".PMID 16368890
- Christine Mayr et al. (2005). "Fibromodulin as a novel tumor-associated antigen (TAA) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), which allows expansion of specific CD8+ autologous T lymphocytes".PMID 15471955
- Daniel J Ceradini et al. (2004). "Progenitor cell trafficking is regulated by hypoxic gradients through HIF-1 induction of SDF-1".PMID 15235597
- Cheryl A Stoddart et al. (2003). "Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 Nef-mediated downregulation of CD4 correlates with Nef enhancement of viral pathogenesis".PMID 12525647