This is a review about GABRA1, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using GABRA1 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited GABRA1 antibody.
GABRA1 synonym: ECA4; EJM; EJM5; GABA(A) receptor subunit alpha-1; GABA(A) receptor, alpha 1; gamma-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit alpha-1
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore GABRA1 product
- immunohistochemistryIn 2008, Giovanna Ponti et al. applied EMD Millipore GABRA1 antibody to study what happens in the cerebellar cortex of peripuberal rabbits by using endogenous and exogenously-administered cell proliferation antigens in association with a cohort of typical markers for neurogenesis (catalog: AB5453) [ncbi , more ].
- western blotJing Qiong Kang et al. applied EMD Millipore GABRA1 antibody to study that GABAA receptor alpha1 subunit mutation, 975delC, S326fs328X induce the activation of NMD and ERAD which contribute to epileptogenesis [ncbi , more ] in 2009 and S Hossein Fatemi et al. used EMD Millipore GABRA1 antibody to demonstrate that GABAA receptors are reduced in three brain regions of subjects with autism [ncbi , more ].
- Jing Qiong Kang et al. (2009). "Two molecular pathways (NMD and ERAD) contribute to a genetic epilepsy associated with the GABA(A) receptor GABRA1 PTC mutation, 975delC, S326fs328X".PMID 19261879
- S Hossein Fatemi et al. (2009). "GABA(A) receptor downregulation in brains of subjects with autism".PMID 18821008
- Giovanna Ponti et al. (2008). "Genesis of neuronal and glial progenitors in the cerebellar cortex of peripuberal and adult rabbits".PMID 18523645