This is a review about DRD2, based on 6 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using DRD2 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited DRD2 antibody.
DRD2 synonym: D2DR; D2R; D(2) dopamine receptor; dopamine D2 receptor; dopamine receptor D2 isoform; seven transmembrane helix receptor
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore DRD2 product
- Chemicon rabbit polyclonal anti-D2L/S (catalog number AB5084P) antibody was used in western blot to study the regulation of D1 and D2 dopamine receptor expression by direct interaction with the chaperone protein calnexin (catalog: AB5084P) ncbi, more
- Chemicon rabbit anti-rat D2 receptor antibody (catalog no. AB5084P) was used in brain tissue sections from human and human HEK 293T cells, and which were used in immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry, to study the role for dopamine D1 and D2 receptor co-activation in generating a novel phospholipase C-mediated calcium signal. (catalog: AB5084P) ncbi, more
- Chemicon polyclonal anti-dopamine D2 receptor (D2R) antibody D2R 5084 was used in immunocytochemistry to study the dopamine responsiveness which is regulated by targeted sorting of D2 receptors.ncbi, more
- Chemicon International rabbit antihuman D2 receptor polyclonal antibody was used in immunohistochemistry and Western blot to study dopamine receptor expression and function in corticotroph pituitary tumors.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|EMD Millipore||3||DRD2 antibody||AB5084P|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||DRD2 antibody|
Table 1. DRD2 antibody immunocytochemistry.
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology DRD2 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology mouse monoclonal anti-dopamine D2 receptor (D2R) antibody (no. SC5303) was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the dopamine responsiveness which is regulated by targeted sorting of D2 receptors.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology rabbit polyclonal anti-dopamine D2 receptor antibody was used in immunoprecipitation and immunocytochemistry to study the interaction of D2 and D3 with FLN-A.ncbi, more
- US Biologicals anti-D2R antibody was used to carry out immunohistochemistry assays in order to investigate the role for dopaminergic agonism-mediated elevation in vascular and endothelial NOS activity in ameliorating cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||DRD2 antibody|
Table 3. DRD2 antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Gail J Pyne-Geithman et al. (2009). "Dopamine D2-receptor-mediated increase in vascular and endothelial NOS activity ameliorates cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage in vitro".PMID 18807216
- R Benjamin Free et al. (2007). "D1 and D2 dopamine receptor expression is regulated by direct interaction with the chaperone protein calnexin".PMID 17395585
- Selena E Bartlett et al. (2005). "Dopamine responsiveness is regulated by targeted sorting of D2 receptors".PMID 16049099
- Samuel P Lee et al. (2004). "Dopamine D1 and D2 receptor Co-activation generates a novel phospholipase C-mediated calcium signal".PMID 15159403
- Rosario Pivonello et al. (2004). "Dopamine receptor expression and function in corticotroph pituitary tumors".PMID 15126577
- R Lin et al. (2001). "Dopamine D2 and D3 receptors are linked to the actin cytoskeleton via interaction with filamin A".PMID 11320256