This is a review about CTCF, based on 9 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using CTCF antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited CTCF antibody.
CTCF synonym: MRD21; 11 zinc finger transcriptional repressor; 11-zinc finger protein; CTCFL paralog; transcriptional repressor CTCF
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore CTCF product
- Upstate rabbit polyclonal Ab anti-Ctcf was used in western blot in order to show that Parp1 and ADP-ribose polymers localize on the Dnmt1 promoter and Parp1 can protect its unmethylated state.ncbi, more
- Upstate Biotechnologies rabbit polyclonal anti-CTCF antibody was used in immunoprecipitation in order to understand the molecular mechanisms leading to FSHDncbi, more
- Upstate anti-CTCF antibody (07-729) was used in ChIP assay and EMSA to study regulation of expression of the CFTR genencbi, more
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-CTCF antibody was used in ChIP assays in order to study the role of CTCF in sister chromatid cohesionncbi, more
- Upstate(Millipore) anti-human CTCF antibody (Catalog #,07729)was used to perform ChIP assays in order to study the functional mechanisms of interaction between cohesins and CTCF on mammalian chromosome arms.ncbi, more
- Upstate Biotechnology rabbit anti-CTCF polyclonal antibody (catalog no. 06-917) was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the interaction between human enhancer blocker CTC-binding factor and transcription factor Kaisoncbi, more
- Upstate CTCF antibody was used in ChIP assay to study IGF2/H19 expression regulation in Human tissuesncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||4||CTCF antibody|
Table 1. CTCF antibody ChIP assay.
|EMD Millipore||2||CTCF antibody|
Table 2. CTCF antibody western blot.
AbcamAbcam CTCF product
- Abcam anti-CTCF polyclonal antibody was used in western blot to study the growth and erythroid differentiation of human myeloid leukemia cellsncbi, more
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology CTCF product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-CTCF antibody was used to perform immunoprecipitation in order to demonstrate that physical barrier due to the folding of chromatin in domain II can give rise to the depletion of RNA polymerase II.ncbi, more
- BD Biosciences anti-CTCF monoclonal antibody was used in western blot to study the growth and erythroid differentiation of human myeloid leukemia cellsncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||2||CTCF antibody|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||CTCF antibody|
Table 3. CTCF antibody immunoprecipitation.
|EMD Millipore||1||CTCF antibody|
Table 4. CTCF antibody EMSA.
- Michele Zampieri et al. (2009). "Parp1 localizes within the Dnmt1 promoter and protects its unmethylated state by its enzymatic activity".PMID 19262751
- Alexandre Ottaviani et al. (2009). "The D4Z4 macrosatellite repeat acts as a CTCF and A-type lamins-dependent insulator in facio-scapulo-humeral dystrophy".PMID 19247430
- Neil P Blackledge et al. (2009). "An insulator element 3' to the CFTR gene binds CTCF and reveals an active chromatin hub in primary cells".PMID 19129223
- Chia Hsin Su et al. (2009). "p53 chromatin epigenetic domain organization and p53 transcription".PMID 18936172
- Eric D Rubio et al. (2008). "CTCF physically links cohesin to chromatin".PMID 18550811
- Vania Parelho et al. (2008). "Cohesins functionally associate with CTCF on mammalian chromosome arms".PMID 18237772
- Pierre Antoine Defossez et al. (2005). "The human enhancer blocker CTC-binding factor interacts with the transcription factor Kaiso".PMID 16230345
- Verónica Torrano et al. (2005). "CTCF regulates growth and erythroid differentiation of human myeloid leukemia cells".PMID 15941718
- Gary A Ulaner et al. (2003). "CTCF binding at the insulin-like growth factor-II (IGF2)/H19 imprinting control region is insufficient to regulate IGF2/H19 expression in human tissues".PMID 12960026