This is a review about COX-1, based on 11 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using COX-1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited COX-1 antibody.
COX-1 synonym: COI; MTCO1
AbcamAbcam COX-1 product
- Abcam mouse anti-MTCO1 antibody was used to perform immunocytochemistry in order to investigate the functional property of the MCU gene. (catalog: ab14705) ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||COX-1 antibody|
Table 1. COX-1 antibody western blot.
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore COX-1 product
- Dr. S Kargman (Merck Frosst) COX-1 (1:500) antibody was used in immunohistochemistry (1:1000) to study the early alterations in ovarian surface epithelial cells and induction of ovarian epithelial tumors triggered by loss of FSH receptorncbi, more
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology COX-1 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat polyclonal anti-COX-1 antibody was used in immunoprecipitation to study the expression of mRNA, protein, and catalytic activities of human cyclo-oxygenase-1 and an alternative splice variant.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz goat anti-human COX-1 antibody was used in western blot to study the role of microsomal prostaglandin E synthase-1 in tumorigenesisncbi, more
- Molecular Probes Cox I antibody was used in western blot to investigate the effect of mitochondrial stress on p21 expression and cell apoptosisncbi, more
- Molecular Probes monoclonal COX (cytochrome c oxidase; subunit I) antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to study MnSOD expression in human and sheep CLN6 tissuesncbi, more
- Molecular Probes anti-Cox1 antibody was used in western blot to study the role of Hook3 protein in golgi complex.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
Table 2. COX-1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- BD Biosciences anti-cytochrome c antibody was used in western blot and immunocytochemistry to study the effect of BH3-only protein Noxa on hypoxic cell death which was induced by hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha.ncbi, more
- Cayman Chemical anti-COX-1 monoclonal antibody (1:300) was used in western blot in order to investigate the dysfunction of vascular smooth muscle in streptozotocin-induced diabetic ratsncbi, more
- Cayman Chemical ovine monoclonal anti-COX-1 antibody was used in western blot to study the expression of mRNA, protein, and catalytic activities of human cyclo-oxygenase-1 and an alternative splice variant.ncbi, more
- Cayman Chemical monoclonal COX-1 antibody (raised against sheep COX-1 and having cross-reactivity for human COX-1) was used in western blot and immunohistochemistry to study prostacyclin production in cultured human uterine myometrial cells from pregnant womenncbi, more
- Cayman mouse monoclonal anti-human COX-1 antibody was used in western blot to study the effect of histone deacetylase inhibitors on cyclooxygenase-1 in normal human astrocyte cells.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||1||COX-1 antibody|
Table 3. COX-1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||COX-1 antibody|
Table 4. COX-1 antibody immunoprecipitation.
- Dipayan Chaudhuri et al. (2013). "MCU encodes the pore conducting mitochondrial calcium currents".PMID 23755363
- Y Shi et al. (2008). "Oxidative stress and COX cause hyper-responsiveness in vascular smooth muscle of the femoral artery from diabetic rats".PMID 18414395
- Xinlei Chen et al. (2007). "Early alterations in ovarian surface epithelial cells and induction of ovarian epithelial tumors triggered by loss of FSH receptor".PMID 17603635
- Ching Hao Li et al. (2005). "Chloramphenicol-induced mitochondrial stress increases p21 expression and prevents cell apoptosis through a p21-dependent pathway".PMID 15905168
- Claus Schneider et al. (2005). "Human cyclo-oxygenase-1 and an alternative splice variant: contrasts in expression of mRNA, protein and catalytic activities".PMID 15361066
- Jee Youn Kim et al. (2004). "BH3-only protein Noxa is a mediator of hypoxic cell death induced by hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha".PMID 14699081
- Claudia Heine et al. (2003). "Enhanced expression of manganese-dependent superoxide dismutase in human and sheep CLN6 tissues".PMID 12946273
- Daisuke Kamei et al. (2003). "Potential role of microsomal prostaglandin E synthase-1 in tumorigenesis".PMID 12626523
- Daizo Korita et al. (2002). "Cyclic mechanical stretch augments prostacyclin production in cultured human uterine myometrial cells from pregnant women: possible involvement of up-regulation of prostacyclin synthase expression".PMID 12414894
- Seijiro Taniura et al. (2002). "Transcriptional regulation of cyclooxygenase-1 by histone deacetylase inhibitors in normal human astrocyte cells".PMID 11877441
- J H Walenta et al. (2001). "The Golgi-associated hook3 protein is a member of a novel family of microtubule-binding proteins".PMID 11238449